Stole My Heart Chapter 11

"Where?" I asked Logan.  

"Just come with me." He said.  

"Down the ladder?" I thought twice about it. Going out the door seems bit boring so why not the ladder. But I've never been good at climbing. I looked at it unsure.  

"Don't worry I will always be here to catch you when you fall." Logan said and climbed down. I followed after him.  

Where we going? It's 11 at night where could he be taking me? I got lost in my thoughts, i missed a step and my hands slipped.  

"AAHH" I let out a little shriek. my eyes tightly closed, waiting to fall onto the hard ground but instead I fell into 2 muscly arms.  

"It's alright I've got you." Logan kissed my forehead.  

He carried me all the way down to the beach. He's strong alright!

There was a blanket on the sand and a picnic basket next to eat.  

Logan stood you up and had his arm around your waist. 

"Come sit."  

We both sat on the blanket and ate what Logan had packed and talked.

"I can't believe summers nearly over" Logan's chin rested on my head. While my head was on his chest.  

"I know only 2 more days left, wish there was a pause button." I said taking the last bite of the chocolate cake. He knew me so well.

We spent 3 hours down at the beach just talking under the moonlight. It was the only time we could come to the beach together otherwise it's always packed in the day.  

We decided to go home, this time we entered through the door.  

Logan came up to my room to tuck me in.

"Stay, please?" I said grabbing his hand after he kissed me. "I want to spend every single moment with you till I can." 

"Sure babe." Logan said softly and climbed into bed next to me.

"What's gonna happen after summer?" I asked my head resting on his chest, listening to the rhythm of his heart beat just made me feel...relaxed and happy. 

"I don't know, we could try the long distance relationship?" One of Logan's arm under his head and the other was around me holding me tight like he never wanted to let go.  

"Yeah we could give that a go." I started to doze off. "Night babe." Logan kissed my head before I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of Logan softly snoring. I could just stare at him all day.

"Ashley!" I heard my mother calling from downstairs. I quickly got up before she came in here yelling and waking Logan up.  

But I was too late! Right when I reached the door mother opened it with full force. "Ashl-" she stopped her gaze fell on Logan. "Ashley what's Logan doing here?" She said in a pretty loud voice. I took her out in the hallway and closed my bedroom door. "Ashley please tell me didn't do anything?" She asked. Why does she always have to think that. I'm 21, I'm mature, I know what I'm doing. "Mum of course not you know me better. He came over last night it was late so he stayed the night. Nothing happened." I looked into my mothers eyes. I guess she'll always be overprotective. "I hope you don't do the same in New York."  

"Do you what in New York?" Logan said coming out of my room scratching his head. He still looked sleepy. "Morning ma'am"  

"Morning logan, why don't you freshen up breakfast is almost ready." My mother said and walking downstairs.  

"Morning sleepy head." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his soft lips and he kissed back.  

"Ew get a room!" My younger brother Trent said trying to get downstairs.  

"Hey Trent look at this." I have Logan a quick kiss on the lips just to annoy Trent.  

"Ugh I think I'm gonna be sick." He said leaving.  

"You're a bad sister." Logan said. "And I love bad" he whispered in your ear. I couldn't help to giggle.

"Morning dad!" I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen with Logan following behind me. "Morning sir." Logan has met my dad before and thank god they got along fine.  

"Logan you're here early have a seat." So I'm guessing dad doesn't know about him staying the night. Well it's good cause if he did know he will flip.

"Marie do you know how the ladder got behind the house?" Dad said taking a sip from him coffee.  

While Logan on the other hand started to choke on nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey guys! It's a pretty long chapter! Sorry it took me a while to update have to write a speech for English >.< 

Any who... Did you like this chapter?  

OMBTR this has like 500 something total reads I feel soo happy!! :D 

The next chapter might be the last part to it though don't know when I'll update :/ 

I might write a part 2 of this but idk yet.  

Bye for now! xx :)