Stole My Heart Chapter 9

There was a picture of us? My face was hidden by my hair. I read the tittle.  

'Logan and his mystery lady' 

What? It said that me and Logan are dating? What? Well I wouldn't mind if we did but what?  

"I'm so sorry Ashley i'll get it fixed right away." I gave Logan his phone.  

"It's alright surprised they found you here while your on holiday." 

"Yeah they're fast alright. I'll maybe see you tomorrow. Bye Ashley." 

I walked off he waited till I was at the door. I gave him a quick wave as he got in his car.  

Maybe? Ah stupid paparazzi they ruined my date with Logan!

I went up to my room. Seemed like everyone's asleep.  

I realised I still had Logan's jacket. It's so Cousy and the smell of it just reminded me off him. Likes he's near me.

Logan's P.O.V 

"Yep, but I'm on holiday!" I said over the phone. They're suggesting me to stay low for a while after saying its not true. I had already tweeted not to believe everything on the Internet.  

Hopefully it'll be over quick.  

Ashley! I realised that I might have to cancel our date for tomorrow.  

"Hey I hope I'm not calling at a bad time?" I asked her over the phone.  

"No it's fine." Her voice so sweet.  

"I'm so sorry about tonight and about the rumour." I apologised to her.  

"It's okay Logan I understand."  

"And I'm sorry I'll have to cancel our date for tomorrow they told me to stay low for a while till all this is forgotten. Unless you know a place that's private?" I asked with a little hope.  

"Ah... There is this one place." She said.  

"Great i'll see you tomorrow then at your place." I said.

******

"Hey" she said getting into the car. I'm so thankful to tinted windows.  

"So where we going?" I asked her. 

"I'll tell you on the way go right from there." I followed her instructions and we reached at this land space which was empty.  

"Park your car here." She said "okay" 

"Come this way!" She started to walk up a hill. She lead me to a meadow type looking on a cliff.  

She started talking about the place how know one comes here and the view of the town. I couldn't take my eyes of her.  

She kept talking. I walked closer to her.  

Spun her around grabbed her face and kissed her. She hesitated for a bit but then she kissed back. I moved my hands down and grabbed her waist her hands wrapped around my neck.  

"This was way overdue." We both pulled back to get some air. She looked at the ground shyly. Her checks started to turn pink she still looked cute. My hands still around her waist.  

"Ashley." 

"Yeah?" She looked up bitting her lower lip. I couldn't control myself I leant forward and gave her another kiss.

We lay on the grass. Her head on my shoulder. Our hands together. I just wish I could freeze time and be like this forever.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

What do you think is gonna happen next?