Stole My Heart Chapter 4

Chapter 4: 

Logan's P.O.V  

Everything seems in place. The guys will be here any minute. I should go up stairs and get dressed up. Though I didn't see the point in it, cause it was just going to be me and around 8 of us. Just a small gathering.  

I roughly fixed my hair not over doing it looked in the mirror one more time and headed downstairs to open the door.  

There stood Kendall, and Dustin. "Come on in guys!" Carlos and Alexa followed behind James and Halston came in after a while.  

Everyone got comfortable in my lounge. 

Okay Ashley must be here any minute.  

"Hey when's your new friend coming?" Kendall shouted from the living room. 

Just then there was a gentle knock on the door. "That must be her and remember Ashley's mine. I'm looking at you Kendall." Technically she isn't. But something about her just wants to make her mine. I opened the door and saw Ashley and Lucy standing there. "Hey you guys made it!" I went to greet them with a hug but Ashley ignored it and went straight in. I gave Lucy a hug instead.  

That attitude of hers makes me crazy about her!

Ashley's P.O.V  

Did I just dodge his hug? AAHH that was stupid of you Ashley! But a little attitude won't hurt right? 

"Guys this is Ashley and Lucy." Logan introduced us to 4 masculine man and 2 super model looking girls.  

"Hey I'm Kendall." Said the blue eyed persons shaking your hand with a good grip. Dustin, Carlos, Alexa, Halston, James, they said introduced themselves one after the other.  

"So I thought there was going to be other people?" Lucy asked looking around the place. "Ah this is just a small gathering for close people. I'm having a proper party some time soon." Close? Since when am I close to him? Though it wasn't a bad idea being close to him.  

We all just hang around near the pool talked, played a little bit of truth and dare and silly little games. In this little time I got to know Logan a bit better.

"Hey let's go in. It looks like it's about to rain." Logan said getting up and leading everyone in.  

We all settled in the living room. I sat next to Alexa who turned out to be a really nice person. Lucy and Kendall sat next to each other flirting away no surprises there. In less than a hour it started to pour and what seemed like the starting of a storm.  

"Bad news" Carlos said walking in.