Chapter 16

Brooklyn's new character on the side.

Brooklyn ran her fingers down the sheer material of the rose dress that hugged every curve that her body contained. The fabric was soft and smooth, it gave her the feeling of sexy but classy. Her hands were slightly sweaty due to her nerves for the night. Elijah would be staying with Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, who she had met not to long ago, they were really kind people.

Harmony's sliver heels clicked against the wood as she approached Brooklyn from leaving the restroom. Her dress followed behind her as she twirled. "How do I look? Do you think it's too much?" Harmony began to get nervous.

"You look amazing." Brooklyn gave her a thumbs up. 

"So do you. I knew that dress was perfect." Harmony gave her a smile.

"Are you sure. Is it showing too much skin?"

"Of course not, you need to show those men what they are missing. You. Oh, and don't forget your clutch." Harmony picked it up from the bed and gave it to her.

"Thanks. For everything, you really are an amazing friend Harmony." Brooklyn gave her a hug.

"It honestly doesn't bother me. You are practically my sister, and I will do anything for family."

A knock sounded at the door as they pulled apart. "Looks like our ride is here. We are going to have a great time, and you will find you a man." Harmony pulled Brooklyn along.

But there is only one man I want. Brooklyn thought to herself. As they opened the front door. They were met with both Anthony and Brandon. They both had on tuxes, but Anthony had on a blue tie, while Brandon had on a red tie.

"You ladies ready?" Anthony asked, sneaking his arm around Harmony's waist. Harmony leaned into his touch and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yep." She replied looking at her friend who had suddenly taken an interest to the floor below her.

Harmony nudged her slightly snapping her out of whatever trance she was in. "Oh, yeah. Ready." She looked anywhere but at Brandon.

Brandon noticed her strange behavior and smile slightly at her nervousness around him. They walked outside to the limo that would be driving them to the hall. They got in, and were off to their location.

Harmony and Anthony were in their own world on one side of the limo, while Brooklyn and Brandon sat on the other side awkwardly.

"You know, I'm not that bad. You can relax." Brandon whispered in Brooklyn's ear causing her to release a shaky breath.

"I know that. I just...."

"What?" His hand laid on her thigh.

Brooklyn tried to hold her composure, but she was slowly melting. ".."

"Cat got your tongue?" He placed a kiss on the shell of her ear, as his hand traveled higher. Shivers ran up her spine, and Brooklyn's breath hitched.

"I know you want me. And all you have to do is tell me you do. Then this," He motioned to himself "will be all yours." He placed a lingering kiss on her cheek. The car came to and the driver came to open their doors. 

Harmony and Anthony went out first, and Brandon allowed Brooklyn to go before him, staring at her backside temporarily. They were met with many flashes of cameras and reporters.

"Mr. Jackson over here."

"Who is that?"

"Brandon, is that your new fling?"