Ch.9

*Chris*

I can't believe Jaden and Mya are both pregnant. Not only that they'll both give birth around the same time. I want to be there for both of them. I have to come clean. I just hope Mya won't hate me.

"Jaden I have to get home. I'll talk to you later ok?" I say.

"Ok baby. Be safe." She kisses me then i leave.

When I arrive home I walk in to see Mya cooking.

"Hey baby. How's the baby doing?"

"Good and did you get your work done for the studio?" She asks kissing me.

"Yeah a bunch." I lie.

"Baby there's something I need to tell you."

"What?" She ask. I couldn't keep it in any longer. I can't raise both my kids without either of them knowing. I want to be there for both of them. I have to come clean.

"Baby there's someone- her phone rings.

"Hey August." She answers.

"Now?"

"Alright I'll be there in a sec." She puts her phone in her pocket.

"August says he needs me to come over and that's it's important." She says.

"Alright I love you honey." I say. Honey? Why the fuck did I say that?

"Love you too baby." She kisses me then leaves.

*August*

Tasha had told me that Chris was cheating on Mya with her best friend. Why type of friend does that? If that was my friend I'd tell and that's what I'm about to do. Tasha called Jaden over. Jaden arrives here first.

"Hi Jaden I'm August, Tasha's boyfriend." I extend my hand to hers she shakes it.

"Hi August, Tasha you have good taste in men." She giggles. I smile. Jaden is beautiful. If I wasn't with Tasha I'd be hitting that. She has a nice figure. I love Tasha and I know that's her friend and all but damn! Honestly I don't blame Chris. The only reason I'm making Tasha tell Mya what's going on is because Mya is like my sister.

"So what y'all call me over for?" Jaden ask.

"Just to talk, that's all." I say smiling. Deep down I felt really bad that Jaden's heart is going to be broken. She seems like a good woman but Mya is my main priority. I always look out for my girl.

Mya finally walks in. She has a huge smile on her face. Oh shit she's pregnant too I almost forgot about that. Tasha already told me that Jaden's pregnant.

"How are you doing August?" Mya says hugging me.

"I'm good. I'm just gone be blunt and say this."

"Say what?" Jaden ask.

"Y'all have a lot in common."

"Like?" Mya ask looking at Jaden.

"Your hair is cute girl, I'm Jaden." Jaden says extending.

"Thanks yours is too, my names Mya." She shakes her hand.

"Yeah that's Tasha's friend from Florida but any way so y'all both are beautiful, y'all both are pregnant, and y'all both are in love with the same guy." They both stare at each other. I stand between them in case they start to fight.

"What are you talking about August?" Mya ask.

"Chris has been with both y'all and got both y'all pregnant." I say slowly so I don't have to repeat myself.

"Wow! Are you serious?" Jaden looks shocked.

Mya just sits there. I see tears running down her face. I grab her and hug her.

"I'm sorry Mya as soon as I heard I had to tell you." I whisper.

"How'd you find out?" She ask.

"Tasha told me."

Mya's head instantly shoots up.

"Really bitch?! You knew the whole fucking time and didn't say nothing?! How could you do this to your own fucking friend?!" She points to Jaden. She looks down. That was low of Tasha.

I look over and see Jaden crying. I grab her and hug her. I know we just met but I felt bad. I'm pissed at Tasha that's she just now saying something. Now they both pregnant with Chris's babies.

Mya was still screaming at Tasha.

"Mya calm down. You're pregnant."

"She's lucky I'm pregnant I'd beat her fucking ass if I wasn't." Mya was dead serious.

"I'm sorry ok. I thought I shouldn't considering I was cheating. I didn't want my business to come out so I kept Chris's a secret." Tasha says.

"Just because you're a fucking slut doesn't mean everyone else wants to be! Look Mya I'm sorry I didn't know." Jaden says.

"It's ok." Mya says.

"How long have y'all been together?"

"Two years."

"Y'all?"

"7 months. Like I said I'm so sorry. I'm not that type of woman. Even though my sisters a slut."

*Mya*

"Mya I'm sorry you had to find out like that's like I said I just found out too." August says.

"It's ok and sorry Jaden to you also." I say.

"No need to apologize I should have known something was up when he moved me all the way from Florida only to have me stay in a condo." She sighs.

"You're the reason he kept making all those trips to Florida." I say.

"Yeah I guess now we know."

"We'll let me get home so I can kill him. Bye y'all."

"You know if you need me call right?" August says.

"Of course bye bro." I kiss his cheek then leave.

I text Trey telling him I'm coming over. I honestly don't want to stay at home. I can't go home to Chris knowing what he did. I'll have to deal with him later. I arrive at Trey's house. He standing outside the door waiting on me.

"Hey Trigga." I joke.

"Hey Mimi."

We walk in. I tell him everything I just discovered. He didn't seem surprised.

"Why don't you semi surprised?" I ask.

"Because all those trips to Florida and shit. It was kind of obvious." He says bluntly.

"Well damn Trey thanks. I'm sitting up here hurt, and pregnant and you just wanna-" I stop myself to cry. He pulls me to him.

"I'm sorry Mimi." He says stroking my back.

"You want to stay the night?" He ask. I nod my head.

*Chris*

"Where the fuck is Mya?" I say to myself. It's really late and I'm worried. My phone goes off so I'm assuming its her but no it's Jaden.

Jaden- can you meet me at my condo we need to talk.

Me- yeah sure be there in a few.