two

tyler wakes up early for work the next morning, but instead of going to jenna's cafe he heads straight to the record store on 6th street to open up.

it almost pained him, and threw his day off track to break his usual routine. but he was going to the cafe after work in hopes of running into josh dun, the drummer of his favourite band, house of heroes.

tyler was nervous from the thought of it.

he arrives at real records, and is surprised to see his boss, mark there before he is. "oh hey, tyler." he smiles, as tyler walks through the doors.

"i opened up today because we had a new shipment arrival this morning, sorry for not letting you know" mark explains, tyler waves his off telling him that its no issue at all.

tyler steps behind the counter and clips on his nametag, before checking the register and taking a seat. they dont usually get many customers on thursdays, so tyler figures its okay to slack off a bit.

"hey tyler" mark calls, tyler looks up expectantly. "can you give me a hand putting these new vinyls in the correct sections, theres quite a few" mark asks, and tyler quickly obliges.

later that day, tyler's shift is over and he receives a text from jenna telling him to be at the cafe in twenty minutes. tyler mentally scolds her for not giving him more time.

he says a quick goodbye to mark and rushes to his car, he quickly opens the boot of his grey mini and pulls out the floral kimono that jenna suggested he wear. he shrugs it on before slamming the boot and climbing into the car.

he begins to drive to jenna's cafe, and arrives several minutes late. he parks his car and scrambles into the cafe. surprisingly the small cafe is completely filled with people, and jenna sends him a quick wink as he briskly approaches the counter.

"aw you look so cute!" she gushes, and he laughs lightly.
"why is it so busy?" he questions and she chuckles quietly "lets just say i made sure that you would have to share a table with someone. that someone being josh dun." she speaks before adding "who, coincidentally is sitting in your corner seat."

tyler's eyes widen, and he suddenly realises the importance of the situation. "oh my god" he breathes as jenna hands him his usual flat white. "good luck," she winks.

tyler pouts at her before turning around and looking around the cafe, his eyes land on his corner seat and sure enough sitting right there is josh dun. tylers heart speeds up and he's worried its going to jump out of his chest.

he slowly approaches the gorgeous man who is sat on his phone, texting someone. tyler builds up the nerve to make a move.

so he coughs. josh dun looks up at him and tyler is sure his face is as red as a tomato. "uhm, i-i well the cafe is um i-its filled up can i s-sit with you um" tyler stammers.

oh my god, he thinks he's just embarrassed himself completely infront of his favourite band member. josh dun smiles at him and motions towards the seat.

"sure." he grins.