The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 3~

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but you can't."

"Lets get a move on people," Clayton announced and continued foreward to follow my dog of darkness.

"So are you gonna name your new pet?" Rensxuke said snydly.

"Are you being smart with me?"

"Perhaps..."

"Well i guess i will, when i come up with one." We kept moving along and then suddenly my dog beast howled and looked towards me. "Got something?" he nodded i quickly ran over and up his back and onto it as he continued to run forward, and Renxsuke and Clayton followed. My dog rushed forward as fast as the wind to quickly follow the trail where it ended. He then stopped at nudged his head forward to direct me in the direction of the gorillas or its current nest.

"Now this is getting us somewhere," Clayton said to himself, cocking his gun.

"Good boy Kaino," I said petting him. "Yeah, i think i'll call you Kaino." I got off of Kaino and walked forward slowly to take a peak through the trees. i could definitly see the gorillas resting in their nests.

"Are they there?" Clayton asked. I nodded.

"Now," Clayton started. "I want you to make a killing machine, an unstoppable monster, that knows neither friend nor foe that i can control."

"Um.....that may not be a good idea," i said.

"Just do it!"

i rolled my eyes and went on to create the killing machine Clayton asked for, it was a machine like heartless that resembled a cheetah. The moment it sensed the gorillas it lunged forward with no hesitation trying to strike and claw as the gorillas quickly awoke to climb up the trees to escape. Clayton rushed out into the open with his gun ready and started yelling at the heartless....not smart at all...

"What are you doing?! You should killed at least a few already! Now get hold of them and kill them!" The cheetah heartless growled and turned towards Clayton  and swung but out of shock Clayton had fallen to the ground. "He shouldn't attack me, what did you do?!"

"You said a beast that knows neither friend or foe, a killing machine, she gave you what asked for, so that means it can even turn on you," Renxsuke spoke. The cheetah had walked forward standing over Clayton, roaring, preparing to strike. Renxsuke and I both drew our keyblades, unfortunately we had to protect this guy. We both lunged forward and jumped striking the cheetah on its head at the  same moment, and Renxsuke, being the show off he is, turned those blades once again into blade of fire and gave the cheetah three blows to the head forcing it to step back a few steps, which gave Clayton enough time to runaway out of danger.

Renxsuke gave it one more blow to the head with a large icicle which gave it a pretty deep cut. The cheetah then turned towards me, i was ready to give it another blow to the head, it came charging as me and then...something happened....the same thing that happened earlier...my vision went blurry.

"Ayame! What are you doing?!" Renxsuke's voice yet again sounded far and distant....faded. I felt myself drift completely this time...I saw flashes of the vision before....dark....and what sounded like....wind...or maybe it was water.....then i heard that same voice from before, calling my name Where i was now looked like a dark abyss...dark and empty. And then the abyss disappeared, i was in an oddly familiar looking place. it was a rocky cliff surrounded by trees, vines....and a waterfall...

"Ayame come on! we have to keep running!" it was that voice again. i looked down from the cliff i was on and i saw myself as a young child maybe about 4 or 5. i was running with someone. An older man that was pulling me along to hurry.