C1-The Dark Side

Hai! My name is Juniper Ryli, but my friends call me June and/or Jupiter. I am 18 years old, I have ginger/light brown hair that goes down to my knees, I have green eyes, and black glasses. I always where long sleeve shirts or sweaters because I don't like showing myself. I'm pretty shy. I'm also kid-friendly, and if I may say, I am also quite knowledgeable, too. I have never once said a swear word, and I am also very polite. And obedient, too. I literally need to follow ever order I hear. My parents said I was the perfect kid, but I simply reply that nobody is perfect. :) Also, considering my clumsiness, I can't be.
I live with my mother and little brother and sister, who just so happen to be twins. :) My dad had died when I was 15. :( He had drown in a lake, not far from my house. Ever since I have been horrified of water. Well, lakes at least. I'm perfectly fine with puddles and such, just not lakes. Also, once in a while u have these huge outbursts... and I pout for -at the very least - 2 days straight. The reason I have these outbursts, is because I find it highly unhealthy to hold in emotion and/or anger.
Anywho, I'm going to tell you guys a little more about my family. :)
My little sister, Taylor, is 7 years old. She has short light brown hair with a big pair of blue eyes. And my little brother, Tyler, is also 7 (of course, considering the fact that Taylor and Tyler are twins.) He has light brown hair, and black eyes. They both have an identical personality. They both like drawing and adventuring. I am very close to them. :)
My mom, age 38, has brown hair and brown eyes. She is very nice and she is a bit... overprotective.
Anywho, let's get on with the story, shall we?
Heey, can you come over today?
I read a text message from my old friend Mark, also known as Markiplier to most people.
Uhm... yeah, give me a minute.
I texted back. I put my phone on my pocket then ran downstairs. "Hi mom." I said to my mom who was in the kitchen. "Hey, sweetie. Are you going somewhere?"
"Yes. To a friends house, is that alright?"
"Hmm. Yes you may but remember what I always say."
" 'If you are not home 10 minutes. after curfew, im calling the police.' "
"Good girl." She said patting my head. I ran outside. I started my way torward Mark's house.
"Hey nerd!" Someone, a guy, yelled to me from the other side of the sidewalk.
"Hello highly uneducated, idiotic, ignorent fellow. You may call me names once you learn how to spell the word 'nerd'. Nice talking to yah." I said walking. He looked completely bombarded at the fact that I said what I did. It's not hard to stand up to yourself. Believe me.
I continued my walk, pretending that nothing happened.
When I finally got there I knocked on the door, uh, VERY lightly. My mom would freak. :^
"Hey, you're here." He said smiling.
"Well, good job Sherlock for stating the obvious. :)"
He laughed. "Also," I said holding up my index fingure. I always do that when I'm about to state a fact.
"I have to get home in a short amount of time, due to a thunder storm you can see forming in the culiomimbus clouds in the sky. "
"Um. Okay..? I need to show you something.... it's complicated."
"Hmm? Alright, Mark." I said walking in. He closed the door behind him. I sat down on the couch, legs crossed, back straight, and folded hands in my lap. My mother taught me to always sit like that, unless I'm wearing a skirt, which I never do. "Is there something wrong?" I asked as he sat down.
"Sss... nothing really, I just need to show you something... I have been meaning to so show you for a while now.... but I didn't know if I can trust you... but now I know I can."
I was silent for a moment. "I'm discombobulated. What's this about?"
"Follow me."
I made a face. I followed him upstairs. I groaned when I noticed it was his room we where in. He closed the door and locked it behind him. I turned pink.
Heyoo!! This is Kayke, (pronounced like 'cake') interupting the story! :D I'm just boared lol.
Kayke! Get out of here! I'm trying to narrate, and you are a distraction my readers. Also, you spelled 'bored' wrong.
Idc, I just have nothing else to do. Sorry Senpai D:
Gah. It's quite alright. Maybe you can go be a burden to Hannah.
Woop woop! Hannah here I come! XD
I'm sorry. That was my obnoxious friend Kayke.
Aaaanywho, where was I? Oh yeah.
"W-why did you lock the door?" I stuttered backing up.
"Cause I don't want anyone to come in... obviously, Sherlock."
Only I can 'Sherlock' you...
"Just keep calm."
"H-hey I have pepper spray!" I actually do, in my back pocket, for protection against threats.
His eyes widened. "Whoa, whoa! I don't mean it like that!" He said laughing. "This may look wrong bit it's not that."
"Geez, Mark. You had me scared there, haha."
"*laughs* But if you are easily scared, i'd turn around."
"Uhm... ok." I am easily scared so I turned around.
LOL!!! SHE WANTED THE D! XD
Oh my gosh! Kayke! Your behavior is highly inappropriate, and that fact is false!
XD
This isn't a laughing matter. My readers don't want to listen to your shenanigans.
Who are you, my grandma?
I will block you, Kayke.
Fine wutevr my user is xKayBaex :O Follow meh ppl! XD
I do not suggest following her unless you want to read foolish stories about foolish things.
:O ur mean. Let the ppl decide whether I should be allowed to pop in time to time. Write the word "Derp" im the comments, if we get 5, I will be able to.
-_- Fine. I doubt they will though. :> But until then, you need to leave.
Whatever. Bai ppl ;)
-_- Aaanyway, back to it.
I all of a sudden heard him scream. What the heck was he doing?
I covered my ears and rolled up into a ball in the corner, still looking away.
Then it stopped. I slowly turned around. I saw another guy there... he looked like... wait... he WAS Mark! Two Marks? What? The new one was pale, a light grey, with spikey hair and red eyes...
"This is Dark. :3" Mark introduced. I was silent. I am 98% discombobulated. The pale one who seems to be called 'Dark' waved making a face that I knew meant 'who is she and why is she here?'
I don't think I should say anything. I'll stay quiet. I had a confused look on my face.
"Uhm. Who's that?" Dark asked Mark elbowing his arm. "Uh, that's my buddy Juniper."
"*snicker* Should be renamed 'Repunzle'." Dark said.
"Yeah. She grows it out."
I don't like being talked about and/or being stared at. I covered my face with my arms. I was sitting on the floor.
"Shy, isn't she?" Dark asked.
"Yeah, she doesn't like being stared at."
"Hahaha, can she talk?"
"Yeah. A lot more than you think actually."
"She doesn't seem like it."
I stood up. "I am not completely comfortable being the topic of conversation." I said.
"Oh, yep, she can talk." The pale one said.
"Sorry, I'm just explaining things to him."
"Mark, if anything, you should be explaining this to me. What just happened?"
"Well, you see... Dark is a demon, and-"
"What?" I interrupted backing up a bit. "From the underworld? O-or something like that?"
"Uhm... not exactly."
"Do you have any so called 'powers'?"
"Haha. In fact, I do. Such as, mind reading, teleporting, shape-shifting, and I can manipulate dreams."
"Whoa."
"I also have some-what of a spell book, where I write formulas and potions."
"Haha, so you're basically a wizard? :D"
"Not exactly a witch, I'm still demon who has some similarities to witches." Dark said.
"I'm pretty sure that only females can be witches. :/" I said back.
"Whatever." Dark remarked.
"Anywho, so where has 'Dark' been the whole time? I never saw him before."
"Ugh... we've been fused for a couple years now." Mark explained.
"Why not forever? Where you not born with him?"
"Nah. Not everyone has a dark side, and you aren't usually born with them. You have to get bitten by another person's dark side, and within a day, you'll have your own."
"Well, gosh. I wonder what mine would be like."
"She'll most likely be a bitch."
Mark elbowed him. "She doesn't like when people cuss."
I gave him a dirty look.
"Mark, why are you hanging out with this kid?"
"For your information, I am not a minor. I am 18 years old, thus legally giving me the lable of an adult. And how old are you exactly? If my calculations are correct, it seems that you are around my age, since Mark is A wee bit older than me, and he got you a couple years ago, you're basically younger than Mark. But you are bigger than him when it comes to immaturity. Mark, how long ago did you get Dark?"
"When I was about 15."
"Aha. Since you are, at the moment, 25, Dark is about 10 years old. Who's the minor now?"
"Shut up."
"The funny thing is, you look exactly like him, and you are the same height. Shouldn't you look like what he looked like when he was 10?"
"Naw. When his body grows and changes, so does mine." Dark said.
"Hmm. Okay, I'm starting to understand this situation." I said.
"Aren't you freaked out?" Mark asked.
"Not really. I see this as an opportunity to learn all about 'dark sides' and such. I find it very interesting, and I have never seen anything like it."
"That's probably 'cause you're not supposed to tell someone when you have a dark side. But I trust you. :)"
^_^
"That's nice to know."
"Hey, can you help me out? I need to test a potion out but I need a lab rat."
"W-what? Me? A lab rat? I don't think that's very safe. The side affects could cause some horrible things. Plus, who is usually your lab rat?"
"Mark, haha."
"Why can't you use him?"
"Look, it's educational, alright?"
"Ooh. Can't turn that down. So what do I do?"
He ran into the room upstairs then ran back down.
"Drink this." He handed me a glass bottle with a purple substance in it. "This may trigger my gag reflects."
I said. "What does this do anyway?"
"That't what i'm trying to figure out."
"Mm. Sounds... not dangerous at all..." I said sarcastically. I quickly drank it all down before I threw up.
Dark laughed. "What is it?" You asked. "You weren't supposed to drink the whole thing, haha."
"Gah, you dolt! Why didn't you tell me the amount I was supposed to consume?"
"Magic?"
"What is this going to do to me?"
"Psh. We'll find out later. :/" Dark remarked.
I felt somewhat 'wrong' in my stomach. "Eek, this is giving me a stomach ache."
"That means it's about to do something in a couple hours. :D" Dark said.
"B-but what if something happens when I'm near my mom? 0_0"
"Uh, that would suck?" Dark said.

Hello, everyone. :) Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry if it seemed a bit rushed torward the end. That's not really something I have control off, considering the fact that's just how I am. :3 If you enjoyed, let me know by leaving a vote and comment, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. :) Bai!

Extra things~
Number of words in all: 2,019 words.
Spelling errors: Around 6.
Time taken to write: A couple days of just writing a few sentences, I wasn't straight at it until finished.