Law X Reader//Alternate Universe

(f/n) - first name

(l/n) - last name

(e/c) - eye color

It's cold. It's dark. You can't see. The whole world disappears from your view and you find yourself sinking into the ocean. Your (e/c) eyes widen. The only thing you can barely hear is a dark laugh. Something moves in the water, making you look around. It's so hard to recognize it but then your eyes widen. You see it.

A white shark with his mouth open runs in your direction. Blood.

You wake up screaming.

''This again.'' you freeze and take a deep breath.

You watch around the room feeling something, someone, a presence. Was it your imagination? Maybe the shock was too much.

'' ... Am I going crazy? '' you mutter.

''Maybe...'' a voice chuckled.

You heard it. A voice.

But there's no one in here!  you thought.

You ignore it. There's no way someone could be in here. It'd be too...foolish to even think at this as a possibility.

--

The alarm has started to ring, filling the background with an irritating sound for your ears. You have to get up. It's school time.

You pressed the button turning off the alarm.

Another day.

Every time you woke up you felt like crying. You didn't want to leave your bed but you didn't want to sleep as well. The only dream you've been having was a terrible nightmare. But worst than the nightmare was the constant bullying people gave you inside that huge cage called school.

You had friends indeed, but they weren't going to your school.

You got up, dressed and before leaving the house you looked back. You wanted to see something. Anything that could bring you more happiness than your ordinary life. That moment you wished the voice you thought you heard last night wasn't a dream.

''There's no way that would happen...Everything I do is dreaming, like a little kid...'' you said as you closed your eyes.

''Is that so?''

Again. You heard him. A male.

''What the...I am going crazy!'' you shouted.

''Maybe.'' he replied teasingly, again.

There was no one in your room. Just a vague presence you could feel. You got out of the house scared. 'Perfect! I should go visit the hospital, maybe a therapist or something!' you mentally scolded yourself.

When you reached the school you hesitated a second, standing in front of the door. You bit your lower lip begging for that boy not to be in there and taking your heart in your hands, you stormed in. 

Of course, when you got in...

He was there.

''Oh look who's here, guys!'' the redhead laughed, looking at you.

''The girl who likes you, is that her, Kidd?'' one of the classmates asked amused.

''Of course she's that one! She confessed to him about a month ago, it was sooo cute!'' another one said looking at her with a smirk.