I close my eyes and inhale deeply wanting to believe the unknown figure. I wanted to know if the horrible beach scene was or just a horrible nightmare. I want to wake up and be back on my quiet island with my father. This isn't real. This isn't real. 

I hear the door open up and the figure yell for someone called Chopper. I continue but this time in a low whisper, "This isn't real. This isn't real." A hear a herd of footsteps. The door whips open and I look up. Eight more shadowy figures stand before me. The figure lied, he just called for back up! This is an ambush!  

My heart picks up speed, "Leave me alone! What do you want from me? I will kill all of you!" A small back figure with horns turns, "Everyone needs to get out of her sight. She isn't completely conscious she is in stage 3 or 4 of sleep. At least I think." The small black figure goes over to the desk and pulls our a needle. They aren't trying to help me! They want to keep me in there control with drugs. 

I wave my hand out and slam the small figure against the wall with a loud thump. "Chopper!" The group yells in an uproar. The small figure staggers up, "Zoro you need to restrain her so I can sedate her."  I grip my head hard. I can't die. I have to live for my mom. Why do these people want to kill me?  

"Back off!" I screech. Power pulses through the room and all of the figures go flying either out of the infirmary or are slammed against the wall.  A small voice yells, "Robin help us!" 

"Do you think it will work Dr. Chopper? When she touched Micah and Luffy they weren't able to use their powers." The small voice replies in a harsh tone, "We don't have time to think through the technicalities! Please Robin try!"

Black arms sprout out of the ground and wrap around my biceps, wrists, thighs, calves, and waist. I yell out in anguish, "Let go of me you bastard!" The black arms quickly disappear but this didn't mean my freedom. Barley a moment after a heavy body pins me to the ground. 

"Arya please stop your hurting yourself." I struggle. I was about to let out another burst of energy but the black cloak that shrouds the figure on top of me starts to fall apart, revealing the man above. I stare at the green spiky hair, one single indigo eye, tan skin, strong face, and a black bandanna around his left arm. Before my brain can fully process, I feel a sting of a needle pierce my bicep. My body goes numb and my eyes grow heavy. Zoro. Chopper. Robin. The Straw Hats. 

*Zoro*

"Is everyone okay?" The small doctor asks as he tends to Arya's wounds. Everyone gathers around her bed giving their uh huhs. 

"Chopper did Arya forget about us?" Luffy wonders with a sad expression on his face. 

Chopper tries to explain in layman terms, "Arya was having a night terror. . ." Luffy already's looks confused, "But she was awake." Chopper sighs, "Let me finish first Luffy. Night terrors usually happen in children that have had traumatic things happen to them. It is most likely that when Arya was a child, she had them after her mother died. Night terrors usually don't happen to adults without a history of them. I am a little lost after that honestly because she seemed conscious. I wanted to say that she was have an episode of PTSD when she woke up form her night terror." 

Luffy opens his mouth. Chopper quickly continues, "Post traumatic stress disorder. It is hallucination caused by a trauma." Luffy closes his mouth. "But a person usually is reliving a past event and Arya wasn't, she was just delusional. So I am not completely sure. Hopefully when she wakes up again, she is back to her normal self and it isn't a more serve mental disorder."

Sanji is biting a napkin and squirming, "Is my angel going to be okay?" 

Chopper looks at us seriously, "Her wounds will be fine, but after this episode her mental health may take awhile to heal."