On my way home, I felt an uneasiness settle in my stomach. I couldn't understand whether it was my hunger or the fact that I was going to spend the whole time with Jake alone, without Brian to hide behind. I reach home to find it empty, What a relief......Time for some Arrow. Gosh that man is sexy.

I change into my home clothes and plop myself in front of the tv , I didn't realise how long I was asleep until I felt a hand brush across my ankle. I wake up to find myself in a warm blanket and Jake sitting by my foot watching Tv with his fingers running small circles around my ankles, it was so comforting I almost fell asleep again.

"If you are hungry, I bought home pizza. We can eat it?"

I nearly moaned at the thought of the cheesy pizza and soda, This guy was marriage material, God.....can you get me a guy like this in a different body? Thanks. Ummmm.... Pizza

"So I take that as a yes?"

Shit I said that aloud....."Umm Yea"

"Great I'll heat it up then."

He leaves the couch, and I already missed the warm contact on my skin. Bad Anna, Bad....Don't get used to this, it isn't for you.

"Would you mind picking out a movie? It's been long since I watched a movie."

I scan through the collection of movies, not one movie that didn't involve romance, kisses and hot guys. What....wasn't going to sit next to him and drool.

We finally decide to watch a historical movie, which bored the crap out of me but I kept quiet, for the sake of keeping the comfortable silence between us. Plus the cheesy pizza was a good distraction.

But during the movie from the corner of my eye I did see Jake remove the pillow between us very subtlety and shift in closer. Not so subtle. He did what I presumed was a fake yawn stretch and put up his arm behind me, on the couch. Typical boy move....Seriously.

I turn to see him still concentrating on the Tv but a small smirk playing up on his face.

"How old are you? 14? That move is so outdated. Seriously."

The reaction on his face was priceless and I busted out laughing, Poor Guy, he is so bad at this HAHAAHAAHAHHA

"Well, don't blame me for trying. I thought you wouldn't notice it"

"Awww Kiddo. Grow up already" I say patting his cheek.

"Oh Really? So you like it more mature and Adult type. I'll show you mature"

Out of nowhere his hand which was on the sofa comes down and grabs my waist, his other hand grabs my hip and he pulls me onto his lap and he begins tickling me. Oh Hell no, No- not tickling

"Jak- JAKE NO NO NO PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHHAHA No No HAHAHAHAHAAAH"

He starts laughing "How about this? Is this better? HAHAHAAHH"

I somehow manage to grab his hands and stop him from the torture I was facing.

"PLEASE....... that's a torture. No more, Please no more."

He pulls me put to his chest and laughs, I could feel his chest vibrate beneath my cheek. "Okay, But promise me we will.........um remain friends"

Yea sure I'll pretend that you weren't my first kiss or that I was totally was in loved with you in high school. We can forget how you kissed Alice or even how you got slapped by me, yup forget everything...my ass.

"Sure, as long as you don't tickle me? I'm in"

"I can contain myself, for a while I guess." With a silly smirk on his face, I slap his arm and take deep breath close my eyes in order to calm my panting and thumping heart. All that laughing had made me breathless and tired. His hand was rubbing my arm slowly, like there was all the time in world to pass, with my head on his chest I could breathe in the beautiful scent, it felt so warm and cuddly like a marshmallow Like my bed, like S'mores, like a cup of hot chocolate during winter......umm so warm. Woah wait.....You are in his arms WHAT THE HELL? Too inappropriate.....NOPE......MOVE.