Chapter 2: Christian

"I can't believe I'm going to a strip club", Christian  thought in amusement.
The only other time Christian  went out was to run business errands for his father. He graduated high
school the year before and wanted so badly to go to college but his father, George Vester, had other plans. He was taking over the family business the day he turned 20 which was only a few weeks from now. Christian didn't mind taking over the company but he would of liked to go to college as well.
     As Christian stepped out of his black on black Mercedes Benz™ he heard whistling from a prostitute leaning against the abandoned building next door. He knew he was a gorgeous man and women practically flung themselves at him, yet his virginity was still in tact. Christian  was 6'4 and built. He had sexy green eyes that made women tremble and these deep dimples in his cheeks that only appeared when he flashed his million dollar smile. He had a five o'clock shadow that showed off his sharp jaw that could cut metal.
        Christian walked through the door as the Dj announced someone named little kitty. He really didn't think much of it until he saw her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He could feel his d*ck go hard as she flaunted and swayed her hips around the stage. Though she was a beautiful dancer he could tell she wasn't enjoying what she was doing. Out of the corner of his eye he saw his best friend Paco walk by. Since Paco was the owner he knew he could get alone time with the African beauty onstage.
               "Paco!", Christian whispered/yelled.
     Paco was amused to see his high class best friend at his club.
                 "Wassup amigo!", Paco said, "What are you doing here?"
              "I wanted to have a little fun for once.", Christian replied obviously annoyed by his friend's amusement. "Who is that up there?",Christian pointed at the stage.
               "That little chocolate drop is our best dancer Zakari  Anderson aka 'little kitty'. Why? You like her?", Paco said with a smile.
             "Just let me have an hour with her.", Christian said not amused.
             "Not up to me.", Paco smirked.
     With some pleading from Christian, Paco walked over to meet Kari as she was coming down the stage. When Christian saw Kari looking into the crowd that was his cue to walk over. When he got there and saw how much more beautiful she was up close he couldn't help but stare.
"How much for an hour", he mumbled never breaking eye contact.
             She had the most beautiful eyes and her skin reminded him of a Hershey bar that he wanted to take a bite out of. He couldn't help his growing erection as her breast spilled out of her skimpy top.
           "Sorry Paco, not tonight.", she said.
      Christian could tell he had an effect on her by the way her voice slightly shook. He didn't even try to hide his stare at her perfect ass as she walked away. He wasn't upset that she left him with wild thoughts and a raging hard on because he knew they would meet again..very soon.

Picture of Christian 😍