Chapter Nine

Charlie and Jas come back downstairs, holding hands and wearing the biggest smiles on their faces.

"So are you two finally together?" Leondre asked hopefully. He wanted them to get together so bad, he thought they were adorable. They both nodded and Jack and Leo cheered. Jack gave Jas a massive hug and whispered in her ear "I'm happy for you princess. Remember who your best friend is though, because I'll always love you!"

She looked at him smiling and said, "I'll never forget. I can't thank you enough for how much you've helped me, your the best!" Jack then hugged Charlie and leaned in and whispered something Jas didn't quite catch, but sounded like "don't hurt her. She's precious" Charlie nodded

Leondre leapt up to Jas and picked her up bridal style. She couldn't stop laughing and neither could Leondre, and he was shouting, "my little sister finally in a relationship!!" Everyone was so happy.

Jas cooked everyone dinner, then when everyone had eaten she said I feel like going out tonight. Let's all go clubbing!!" All the boys nodded excitedly in agreement

(I'm writing this as they are a couple years older)

At about 8pm, everyone was ready. There was an hour before they were setting off to the club, so they all took lots of pictures and had pre-drinks. Jas was the only one not with them because she was finishing her hair.

Charlie went upstairs to her bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come online" he heard her say. He loved the sound of her voice, and it never failed to give him butterflies. He walked in and the way she looked literally took his breath away.

She had curled her hair slightly, and left it to fall down her back. Her make up was natural, and she'd done winged eyeliner. She had on a white strapless jumpsuit with a chunky gold belt. She wore these chunky black platform heels.

"You look perfect, Jas" Charlie exclaimed

"Thank you Mr.Lenehan. You don't look too bad yourself!" Jas said cheekily, walking towards him. He took her into his arms by his waist and kissed her gently.

"Come on downstairs B, all the lads are having pre- drinks and we need a group picture. We can't have one without you!" They walked downstairs holding hands.

When it got to 2am everyone was completely wasted. Everyone was all going back to Jas they were all staying over again.

"Let's call a taxi and go home, I'm so tired and I just want to cuddle" Jas said to Charlie. He agrees. As soon as they got in, Leondre and Jack went straight over to the sofas and went to sleep. Jas and Charlie went into the kitchen. He picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter, wrapped her legs around him and passionately kissed her. She cupped his face in her hands and smiled against his mouth.

"You make me so fucking happy, Jas Emery! Now I'm tired so we're going to bed!" Charlie said laughing. He picked her up by her waist and she wrapped her legs around him and he carried her upstairs.

They got undressed, and climbed into her bed. Charlie pulled up the covers around them, then rested his his hand on Jas' shoulder. "She's so gorgeous..." Was the only thing he could think. He tilted his head down and kissed her softly. Suddenly, Jas felt something she hadn't before when she was kissing him. Somehow, the kiss got hungry, aggressive and passionate. She wanted him so much, and he could tell. He slowly shifted himself on top of her, and soon after she felt his hand in the waistband of her underwear.

"Charlie, wait..." She said, with a hint of worry in her voice.

"What? What's wrong B? Charlie asked soothingly.

"I'm scared. I haven't...." Her voice trailed off.

"What... Ever?" He said, kind of surprised.

"No you idiot. I just mean I haven't.. Since Aron. And I'm scared" she explained.

"Shit... I had no idea. I'm so sorry, we don't have to of you don't want" he said.

"No, no I do, I'm just... I don't know... Be careful with me" she said, slightly giggling at the end.

"I promise I'll be gentle" Charlie said.

Again, she felt his hand at the waistband of her underwear but this time for some reason, his touch was more gentle and sensitive. She took a deep breath as he slid them off, and leaned forward kissing her jawline. He started trailing kisses along her neck and collarbones.

"I promise" he said again, his voice laces With pure lust. It made her squirm and bite her lip.