Storm?

Naruto sent one of his clones to his house to tell his family what was going on.

Once arriving he sees that Sasuke had taken the kids out to the park. "Sakura-chan go home and patch up your windows and door and come right back. Bring a change of clothes for the three of you. You'll be staying here till the storm passes by. Hinata I'm going to go get the kids, try and cover the plants or bring them inside." Naruto says while leaving two clones with each one of them.

Naruto rushes to the park. But he sees Sasuke and the kids already half way back. "Sasuke seems like there's going to be a big storm tonight, Sakura is already gone home to patch up and get your guys things you'll be staying with us." "Okay I'll take the kids back home. I guess you won't be home right?" "No I need to take care of a few things first but I'll come home as soon as possible. Where's Boruto?" "Nii-chan said he had to go I don't know where." Says Himawari. "Great! Right when the storm is coming too. I'll go look for him you guys go home and help mom okay?" He says to Himawari. "Okay thou-san. Be safe." She gives him a hug and they leave. Naruto which was a clone disappears. In which alerts the real Naruto who was helping at the old ages homes. 'Shit. Boruto must have been pissed at me for being late. I gotta find him before the storm comes.' Naruto tells his clones to keep an eye out for Boruto while there helping the villagers.

Boruto~
"Here I am sitting in a graveyard when I could be looking at Uncle Sasuke's cool technics." Boruto says to himself. He was sitting in front of two graves. 'Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze.' "Grandparents I don't know what to do. I want to forgive my old man but a can't help but feel mad when he's at work and not at home. I know it was his dream to become Hokage but I want him to be my Thou-san first. I don't know what to do." Says Boruto who's on the verge of crying. When suddenly he sees a bright light shine in front of him. When the light dims down he see a man and women in front of him. He's seen them before but only in pictures. It was his grandparents.
"?" Boruto stand up.
"Hello Boruto. I bet your like. 'What in the world is going on.' Well, we heard you aren't feeling so good so we've come to help. What's wrong?" Says Kushina.

"Well....lately I haven't been treating thou-san very nicely. And might have said and thought bad thing about our relationship. And now I regret it a lot. I was so mean to him." Says Boruto while sitting on Minato's lap. "And today Uncle Sasuke told me what thou-cha had gone through when he was a kid. He went through so much and I being an idiot went and though that that having no parents would be better. I'm the worst son ever."
Boruto cries.

Minato and Kushina look at each other. "Well Boruto. To be honest. You need to look at how the other person is. Your father is the hokage. I was the hokage too. If I was alive naruto would have acted just your acting right now. Now that you know how hard Naruto worked for his job as Hokage. Just to save his friend he gave up an arm! He could have left his friend alone but he would have became a powerful enemy. I say you go to your father and tell him how he feels. One thing I know about your father is that he talks a lot. Like his nagging mother." Minato say while smiling at Kushina.

"Minato......" Kushina says while looking scary as hell. "Well boruto it's been a great time. I gotta go. Bye!" Minato shouts while disappearing.

"Boruto... you remind me so much of your father. What is you dream?" Says Kushina, now looking peaceful. Boruto looks shocked but then he thinks. 'Thou-san is considered hero of the shinobi world. Every one respects him. And I will always be known as the son of the hero that saved the world. I need to surpass him some how. I want to be known as something too.

"To be a better shinobi than thou-san. That is my dream. I don't really need to become a hokage but I wanna be better than thou-san." Boruto says with a lot of determination on his face.

"Well then your gonna have to train very hard. Your father is the best shinobi in the world and Uncle Sasuke is the second or even on par. Asks one of the older joinin or hokage to train you. But you need to have motivation." Says Kushina.

"What was thou-san motivation?" Ask Boruto. "Sasuke. It was his goal to bring back Sasuke. He believed he couldn't become Hokage if he couldn't even bring back his friend.  It was his ninja way, to never go back on his word."
Kushina said looking very proud that Naruto is her son. "Boruto find your motivation and you'll succeed. And then one day you'll achieve your goal and and nothing I mean nothing will feel so good than that."

"I will!" Shouts Boruto. "Thank you. Oba-san." "No problem Boruto. How is your sister doing?" "Oh she fine! Everyone of thou-cha and okaa-san friends say she's just like okaa-san. She's loves our garden. She decorating the table for dinner tod-....Dinner!! Oh no I forgot!" Boruto jumps up and starts running home. "Bye Oba-san see you next time!" Shouts Boruto. "Haha. Bye Boruto!" Yells Kushina. 'You remind me of me so much of Naruto.' She thinks while disappearing. "Now Minato what we're you saying about me nagging!! ttebane!!!!!" She shouts angerly.

I'm editing along the way.
Vote, comment, share.