"I'm Nate Dawson, Beta of this pack. Welcome."

I shyly nodded.

"Wow aren't you just a cutie!" Liam commented.

"So what's your name little girl?" Nate asked.

I got a bit angry that he referred to me as a little girl. I mean did I look little. But I kept it to myself and smiled,

"My name is Hailey Johnson."

"And Hailey may I ask why you are so far away from your pack?"

Before I could reply, the door burst open and three boys ran in and stopped when they saw me.

"Well well what have we here?"

The boy who said this was 6 feet tall with light brown hair sticking out in all directions but still looked good. He had a pale yet slight tanned skin. His green eyes held humor as he checked me out; His lips turned into a smirk which spread across his gorgeous face. He was wearing a red t-shirt with khaki pants; he had a lean muscular body.

I blushed at his comment.

He introduce himself, "Hi I'm Ethan Grand and these two suckers are Kevin Fayne and Tyler Reed".

The one called Kevin had black brown hair that fell on his eyes. He was 6'1 and had beautiful hazel eyes. His skin was golden brown. He had a broad jaw line and a lean body with muscles in all the right places, covered by his red cargo shorts and grey V-neck t-shirt.

Tyler was more of a boy than the rest. He had dark brown shoulder length hair. He had baby blue eyes with a very cute face and lean, less toned body than the others but it suited him. He was wearing dark green shirt with light blue baggy jeans.

All in all there stood five hot guys in front of me. And my eyes couldn't handle so many sexy guys in just one day. My heart was beating in full swing and my palms got sweaty. But no matter what I couldn't keep my eyes of them, especially Liam.

"If you are done checking us out, not that I mind can we get down to business." said Nate as he smirked at Liam and then looked back at me.

I nodded as words failed to leave my mouth. They gestured me to sit on the couch with Nate and Liam beside me and Tyler on the recliner. Kevin and Ethan occupied the floor.

Taking a deep breath I blurted out my life of the past three years after my parents died. As soon I started every hurtful memory came back. I just couldn't stop and a part of me felt light that I finally got someone to talk to and vent out my feelings. My mind kept telling me to stop and not tell my entire history to some random boys but my heart just wanted to get it all out. After that I broke down and Liam held me to his chest as I soaked his t-shirt which I guess didn't bother him.