company

M.c -

Just as I was settling into my not-so-nice room, there was a quiet knock on the door. I sighed and sauntered over to the door pulling it open. The tall blonde guy with a stupid smile on his face was at my door.

"What do you want Luke?" I yawned

"Can I come in?" He stood on his toes to see the room behind me over my head.

"No." I said although he had already squeezed passed me.
He positioned himself on the bed with his arms behind his head.

"You do have your own room, idiot." I sat down on the couch beside the bed.

"Yeah but yours is nicer." He said as his eyes blinked over to the tv.

"All our rooms are the same."

"Yeah but you're not in mine." He glanced over at me with that stupid grin he always does. Stupid.

"Whatever." I shrugged and moved my attention back to the tv.

"It's so weird that we'll be off for a month. And in a hotel, away from everything." He tilted his head against the pillows that were stacked under his neck.

"Yeah." I nodded

"It's like we don't have to be famous here, we can be whoever we want." He looked back to me.

"Yeah." I repeated thinking about his words as he spoke.

"We can be with whoever we want and no one would ever know." He said, this time speaking softer.
I looked over at him and he just stared at me.

"Yeah." I said for the third time. "You - uh gonna hook up with a bunch of girls or something?" I asked.

"Nah, that's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?"

"I dunno, never mind." He said
standing up from the bed.
He walked over to the window pulling back the curtain revealing a dark sky and the lights outside.

"Hey wanna go to the pool?" He turned to look at me over his shoulder.

"It's midnight." I raised a brow at him.

"Oh do you have a bedtime Mikey?" He squealed mimicking me.
I hated when he called me Mikey. It was... stupid.

"Ok fine." I went over to my suitcase to grab my suit.

"Meet ya down there." He opened the door and headed to his room.

Room 93On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara