Contemplating

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Keep telling yourself that. I will never stop loving Zelda! First fucking chance I get. I'm leaving you and taking my child with me. So, be ready!"

I hear a loud smack. I look to see Robert holding his cheek. Glaring at Sarah. She is pissed off.

"Over my dead body!" shouts Sarah.

I watch Sarah get into her car. Burning rubber out of the driveway. I can't believe what I just heard. Sarah forced Robert into the marriage.

What a bitch! I turn to see Robert go back into his house. Should I go over? Uh, I hate this! I'm arguing with myself. While hiding behind a stupid fence.

I'm just going to let my body figure this one out. I stand up fixing myself. I go to move forward. But, I end up being jerk backwards.

There is my answer! I climb over the fence and head straight to Robert's door. Not caring if Sarah would come back and catch me.

I hesitated a moment before ringing the doorbell. I hear footsteps behind the door. It swings open. Robert's eyes widen.

He is obviously surprised I'm standing on his doorstep. Me too. So many emotions are tingling throughout my body.

"Zelda. What are doing here?" asks Robert.

I move past him and walk into the house. I close the front door locking it. I have no idea what I am doing. I'm just going with it.

I take Robert by the hand leading him down the hall. Straight into his bedroom. I shut the door and locked it as well.

I'm staring right up at him. Not saying a single word. I'm letting my body do the talking. I step up to Robert slowly.

His hands rest on my hips. I bring him in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck. Enjoying the taste of his tongue as it caressed mine. Making me weak in the knees.

Robert backs away cupping my face in his gentle hands. We are just staring into one another's eyes. I slide my fingers down his cheek. Giving him a warm smile.

"Why are you here, Zelda?" he asks.

"I want to make love to you. Now." I reply.

I kiss him once again. Passionately. I remove his shirt dropping it to the floor. I push back on the bed kissing his neck.

I sit right on his lap. I kissed every each of his face. I take my shirt off tossing it over my shoulder.

"I don't care if Sarah catches us. You are mine." I moan into his ear.

Robert lays back on the bed. His eyes never left from mine. I continue to undress in front of him. He doesn't seem to protest.

I climb on top of him. Crashing my lips to his. Robert removes his pants. I take his already erect member into my hands.

I put him inside me. I can hear him unhitch under me as I grind my hips. I felt his hand on my breasts.

I love hearing him moan. Begging for more. I can feel the pending orgasm growing inside me. I lean down to taste Robert's lips.

I soon feel my body shake. Robert rolls me over. I smile up at him. I watch him kiss his way down my body.

I see him look up at me. I felt his tongue touch my slit. I let out a moan. His tongue was like magic. I've never felt anything like it.

I then feel my release. Out of breath to be honest. Robert kisses me. I then feel him inside me. Thrusting slowly.

"Oh my God, Robert! Harder!" I moan to him.

I hold him close as his thrust become powerful. I can feel him moaning in my ear. I know he close. My head is spinning.

Robert hitches against me. I love how his jaw tightens when he comes. I smile up at him. Running my fingers through his hair.

I see that sexy smirk of his grow on his lips. I start giggling. Why do I love him so much?

"This was wildly fun." chuckles Robert.

"I know. I've never done anything like this before." I reply.

"I'm glad this happened. I've missed you."

"I guess I missed you too."

"You guess huh?"

The both of us start to laugh. I lay there gazing into those chocolate orbs of his. I love his eyes. They are so big and beautiful.

"I love you, Robert." I sigh to him.

"I love you more." mentions Robert.

"Robert!"

My eyes widen to Sarah's voice. Holy shit! I jump up from under him. Immediately getting dressed. I hear her knock on the bedroom door.

"Robert?! Are you in there?" asks Sarah.

"Give me a minute. I just took a shower and I'm getting dressed." said Robert.

"I've seen you naked before. Open up we need to talk."

"Fuck off!"

Robert opens his bedroom window. I slip out quietly. He gives me a kiss good bye. I smile at him brightly.

"I love you. I'll call you later okay." assures Robert.

"Alright, I love you too. Bye." I whisper.

I scurry my way back to my house. I feel like such a badass. Sneaking out of my lovers house. All worth it.

I walk through the back door and head straight into my room. I fall onto my bed smiling to myself. I love Robert so much.

I can't deny it anymore. Now, that I know the truth. Nothing can stop me from being with Robert. Not even Sarah.

I have a gut feeling she is lying to him. What if she isn't pregnant? I can't let her ruin Robert's life. I don't care what she says. I'm going to keep seeing him.

***What do you guys think? Is Sarah lying? Vote and comment please. New update soon.***