Shooting for the Heart

Katia picks me up for school the next day. I have the biggest smile on my face. The kiss Robert and I shared last night. Still weighed on my lips.

We pulled into our parking spot. I get out placing carrying book bag in hand. Katia and I walk toward the courtyard with our other friends.

Just another beautiful day at school. I'm drinking my iced coffee when Katia sits next to me. I know what she wants. The details of last night.

"How did it go last night? Did you and Robert 'Make up'? If you catch my drift." asked Katia.

"Oh God no! My parents are like down the hall!" I exclaimed.

"True. Wouldn't want them to hear ya'll breaking the head board."

I roll my eyes as she starts laughing. She is a huge pervert. I take a sip of my drink. I look over at Dean. I can tell he is upset with me.

I get up to go stand next to him. I don't understand why he is jealous of Robert. He must think we have a chance. I just don't see him that way.

"Hey." I said smiling at him.

Dean ignores me. I place my hand on his shoulder. Shaking him a little. He shrugs me off. Yes, he is still mad at me.

"You can't stay mad at me forever. You know that right?"

"I'm not mad. Just disappointed." assured Dean.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to see you get hurt. Robert Downey Jr, is a grown man. I'm afraid that he is just playing with you."

"That's not true. Robert isn't like that. He actually cares about me. I care about him too."

"I'm scared for you Zelda. If the paparazzi find out. God forbid your parents. They will eat you alive."

"I appreciate your concern for me. But, I think I can take care of myself."

"Whatever."

The bell rings and Dean storms off to class. I go as well. He'll get over it. My phone vibrates during class.

I check it and it's a text from Robert. I smiled as I read his message. He wants to pick me up after school. I tell him yes.

I smiled to myself. I feel all giddy inside. Maybe Robert wants to take me on a date. A real one. I can't believe I'm going to be dating a celebrity.

A hot one at that. Most girls could only dream of being with a heart throb. Especially, Robert. He makes me feel things.

Things I won't say out loud. But, you can guess what I mean. As my mom would say, "Those are the man you want to bring to bed."

Okay, maybe that was a bad example. I'm thinking more on the terms of long lasting relationship. Which is what I want.

I need to stop thinking about this. Just stay positive.

After school I go outside. I see Robert Audi parked in front. He's leaning against the passenger door. He has his shades on.

Giving me a his signature sexy smirk. My insides are exploding. He is so hot! Robert steps toward me cupping my face in his hands.

He kisses my lips softly. My heart flutters. I back away blushing up at him. Robert opens the door for me.

I step in and he closes it behind me. Robert jogs over to the other side. I see him get in. Just as he puts his seatbelt on.

I lean over to his side crashing my lips to his. I don't know what is about those lips of his. I just want to devour them.

Robert hands are in my hair. It's getting hot in between us as we make out. His tongue dancing in my mouth. I love kissing him.