Contemplating

Asshole! Fucking asshole! How can Robert do this to me? Why the hell am I stressing over this?! I'm done with him for good.

I got played like a fool. Thinking the Robert Downey Jr, would love me back. I knew it was foolish from the start. How could I let him into my heart?

He mentioned Sarah had something to do with them getting married. What could have been? NO! I don't want to know! I want nothing more to do with him.

I'm way too young to be stressing over this drama. Fuck Robert! And fuck Sarah as well! I hope they're happy. I know she is.

"Zelda Kemp!"

I snap out of my train of thought. To see my classmates staring at me. I look up and there stood my teacher Mrs. Frasier. I'm in trouble.

"Yes, ma'am." I answer.

"I've been calling your name for over a minute. Do forgive me if I ruined you precious daydreams about One Direction? Or whatever boy band you kids are into these days?" complains Mrs. Fraser.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Fraser. I promise it won't happen again."

"It better not. You pay attention in my class. Next time you don't. I will deducted 10 points from your grade plus detention. Understood!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, thanks little Miss Kemp. You all have homework over today's lesson. Grab a piece a paper and write this down."

Everyone groans out loud. I cover my face with my hands. I can't handle all this stress. I'm close to becoming unglued.

After class, I head to volleyball practice. Even during that I couldn't remain focus. Just hearing Robert's words over and over in my head. Made it hard.

Why do I have this sudden need to hear his side? No, Zelda! You will not get sucked back in. No more lies.

Katia drives me back home. I get out of the car. I wave good bye to her. I walk slowly toward my house. I turn my head to Robert's house.

To hell with it. I'm going over there. I start walking across the yard. Just as I make it to the fence. I soon hear a shouting.

I immediately hit the ground and hide behind the fence. Robert and Sarah are arguing. I really don't want to eavesdrop. But, who gives a shit.

"Sarah, get back here! You and I are not done talking!" exclaims Robert.

"What more do want to hear?! I told you everything!" replies Sarah.

"No, you didn't! Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Do you really want to know?!"

"For fuck sake, Sarah! Tell me!"

"I don't want you with anyone else. That moment when I saw you with that girl. I hated that!"

"You leave Zelda out of this!"

"How can you still be in love with her?! She's a child!"

"She is more of woman than you'll ever be. I was happy. Thanks to you. I lost her forever."

Robert still loves me?! I sit there smiling to myself.

"Good! I'm carrying your kid inside me. I catch you near that girl. I will end this pregnancy." snaps Sarah.

"You are such a bitch! Even though you and I are married. Having this baby on top of that. Doesn't mean anything."

"It means a lot to me."