The rest of the night was more joyous as Riko treated them to eating out - they stayed up late, knowing they had school the next day, but no one cared. At that moment, celebrating was far more important than school. Gina didn't get home until about ten thirty, and after congraulations from her parents, went to bed. Her happiness didn't die down instantly though, and she spent the next hour and a half waiting for sleep to come to her, all the while thinking back to the match with a smile on her face.

The moment she stepped into school the next morning beside Kuroko and Kagami, everyone knew that the basketball team had come first in the Winter Cup.

Everyone was surrounding them, clapping the players in the back, calling their congratulations and laughing with them. This happened more so to Kagami; even as a national champion, Kuroko managed to slip by the attention of most. Gina hung in the background, watching them with a proud smile.

Now that the Winter Cup was over and so were the celebrations, which meant that they had a little more free time on their hands, Gina decided that it would be nice to have a celebration just between herself, Kuroko, and Kagami, her two closest friends on the basketball team. And then she decided that the perfect way to do that would be to have a weekend sleepover at Kagami's.

She'd been thinking about it ever since Kagami first invited them over to his house. With no adult supervision apart from Alex, who was rather laid-back, anyways, and a large apartment all to themselves - it was the perfect opportunity for a sleepover where they could stay up, eat as much as they wanted, and nog have parents breathing down the backs of their necks every ten or so seconds.

Though Gina's parents knew Kagami was only a friend - since they knew she was in a relationship with Kuroko - to say she was sleeping over at his house would have caused some raised eyebrows and an instead denial of her plans. However, they wouldn't have a problem if she said she was staying at Saki's overnight.

She had briefly considered asking Momoi, but had almost instantly dismissed the idea. Asking Momoi to cover for her so she could spend the night with the boy Momoi still liked - the idea made Gina feel sick with guilt for even considering the idea.

So she had rung Saki, and Saki had readily agreed to cover for her. So, as far as Gina's parents were concerned, she would be spending the night at Saki's. They didn't need to know any differently.

Of course, Kuroko had no such problem convincing his parents, much to Gina's annoyance. Still, on the day it was to happen, Gina's parents drove her to Momoi's with her bag packed with overnight gear, and wished her a good time. Gina smiled and waved, but as soon as her parents disappeared, she turned and hopped on the nearest transport that would take her to Kagami's.

"Hey, Kagami!" Gina called, the minute she stepped through his door. "Thanks for having us."

He shrugged. "No problem."

Kuroko was already there, and greeted her with his usual soft smile and embrace. Kagami snorted behind them and muttered something under his breath.

"What should we do?" Gina asked. She dumped her bag on the floor and sat on the couch. Kuroko sat beside her, and she adjusted her position so she lay down, her head resting on his legs. Kagami sat down by the couch, just close enough that Gina could reach out and touch his hair if she wanted.

"I don't know," Kagami admitted.

"A movie, maybe? We could order in pizza."

There was another knock at the door and Gina frowned. They hadn't invited anyone else, had they? Unless it was Alex.

Kagami clambered up from his position on the floor and ran to the door. Gina heard it open.

"Tatsuya!" Kagami greeted brightly.