Private Abode

Chapter 3::

The weekend passed ridiculously fast and I can still indefinitely say I was still mad at Jake for what he had done on Saturday. Although I hadn't given any thought to what Seth's reaction was so I wasn't really overthinking what he thought. But I had given thought about why he didn't laugh and why he had looked sympathetic towards me.

7am;

I have had recent thought whilst sat in bed late at night thinking about the week and have come to the conclusion that Mondays are the worst followed by Tuesdays, and then Wednesdays aren't that bad, Thursdays is the day that I know that Fridays are after them and Fridays are the best because its the weekend. But not on Friday 13th, that day is on of the biggest exception to Fridays. Its like day of death or at least the day of bad comings.

I walked down-stairs once dressed, headed towards the kitchen and grabbed the freshly buttered toast from the side because I know that it was Jake's and I know that it would most probably annoy him to near breaking point, as this was a reoccurring situation. As I grabbed my bag and looked outside. It was a sunny sunny day so i grabbed my sun-glasses too along with my house and car keys.

'Jake! I'm off!' I shouted as I heard giggling coming from up-stairs. 

This was then followed on by a large thump. I frowned as I thought he just hadn't gotten out of bed yet, this was also a regular occurance.  come down the stairs. I saw Jake come down in just covered in his blanket and followed him was who'd of guessed it. Miss slag of the century was gracing us with her presence in our house, miss whore-herself Ella Richards. Shes supposedly slept with the whole of her year and below, got hickies on her neck by 21 year olds 2 years ago and got crabs, herpes and chlamydia from 16 different people and has been selfish enough not to get it sorted and has passed it onto 27 different men. And on top of all that, I don't know what I've done, but she somehow hates my guts and wouldn't care if i died tomorrow.

'Nice to know we have visitor Jake. I know thatyou have had your fair share of women but I didn't think that it had gone so far that you would be sleeping with the high queen of slag-city.' I said, trying to be in my most offensive voice ever. And it seemed to work, Ella seemed to take offense and I was pleased so my work here was done.

I mean its not illegal for Jake to do it, he was 18 after all. Ellas only using him to get what she wants, SEX. And thats it. I think thats shes using him to get to Seth, shes always had a thing for Seth ad he knew about it. They went out in year 8 and he dumped her after 2 hours of going out, and shes been hung up on him everyday since that day. I was only a year young than Jake, but i think i knew more than he did, about, pretty much everything.

I was walking up to my car when i saw someone leaning against they're car next door, Seth.

'what are you smiling at? Have i got something on my face?' I said as i started to touch all around my face. He started to laugh and by that he was stating that there was in fact nothing on my face ad i carried on walking up to my car.

'Wait wait, I didn't mean it Jess. Ride with me? Please?' he stated as he slowly walked up to me with his puppy dog eyes and his pleading face.

'Fine, but just to school ok.' He looked stunned as I said that. It was only 7:45am and school didn't start until 8:30am.

'Whatever Jessie, Just let me make it up to you.' He came up to me and started to stroke my arm a bit.

'Please, I want to make it up to you.' He said as he got closer into me.

'Fine, just back off a bit. Ok?' I asked him.

'Ok' He said putting his hands up. Seth walked over to the car door and opened the passenger door for me to get in. I slowly slid into the passenger seat and buckled up. Seth got into the car from the other side to the drivers seat. As he got in he had a smirk all over his face.

'What are you grinning about?' I asked as i raised my eyebrows at him.

'Well, we could go to school early but you would miss out on the making up i have to do and to do so, I have to take you somewhere. We could go now and be back in time to go to school.' He gave me one of his cute little smiles and i felt like it may have been contagious as i found myself smiling too.

'Ok, but it depends on where we're gonna go.' He put on his belt and looked more confident as ever.

'Do't worry you'll see.' He grabbed the wheel, put the keys in and started to reverse out of the parking space and off into the traffic. His brown eyes were showing more today for some reason and i had noticed them more often then i would normally. He had noticed and looked back at me for a bit until he almost crashed and i took the wheel for a bit whilst he was still in the driving seat and still staring at me compulsively. He took back the wheel and we approached the destination of Seth's choice.

'Well, we're here.' He said resting his right hand onto the wheel and his other on the back of his seat. I looked out of the wind-screen to see a deserted beach. By where we were parked there was grass for about 2-3 meters then it turned into sand. That ald the long stretch of sand and sea was all i could see from the front of the car.

'Where are we?' i questioned him while still looking around from the car to see how far i could see from there. He smirked as if he was proud of himself.

'Lets just say that it's my little safe and private abode. No-one else visits here, ever and i just feel like its my own to be honest. A place where i can be on my own and where if i'm sad or confused and i need to think things through, i'll come here. And you're the only one i've shared this with and i kid of plan to keep it that way too.' He was almost tearing up when he said all that. I put my had up to wipe away his tears from his face and he didn't stop me either. As soon as i touched his face he shut his eyes and his tears grew more frequent and started to drop slowly off of his cheek.

He put his hand up on top of my hand that rested on his cheek. He was warm, very warm. It was nice to feel his hand on top of my bitter hand, it was soothing to me too. He opened hi eyes as I pulled him into a deep hug, and he fully embraced it. Which is what i wasn't expecting, I held on to him tighter, pulling him deeper and deeper into the hug. I held onto his head and he rested his head o my shoulder as i did my head on his.

'Don't worry i won't tell anyone about this place, its too special to share with anyone else to be honest.' I pulled away out of his hug and we were caught in an stare. Our faces were literally inches away from each other and I felt something i didn't think i would ever feel. He put his handup towards my head and his lips smashed into mine. It was a sensation that i din't want to stop. As we got deeper and deeper into the kiss, i moved over and put my legs either side of his hips. I pulled away and gazed into his eyes, admiring his dark chestnut brown eyes.

'Ummmm. I think we should be getting to school, i can't really be late again.' I suggested as i started to get off of Seth's lap and onto the passengers seat next to him.

'Yeah, I, ummm, think we should' he responded in the most laid back voice ever. The car journey to school was long and silent until we got to school.

'Ok, well, thanks for the ride and i'll probably see you later.' I implied as i opened the car door ready to get out.

'Alright then, Jake will probablybe wondering why i never waited for him as usual, so i'll see you later.' He mentioned back. I smiled to him as i clambered out of the car and made my way up to the school gates. I gazed back to see Seth get out of the car and stare straight back at me, i may ever be able to look at him the same again.

<><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

like it

lump it

vote

comment

enjoy!

peac&love2allxx