Epilogue

Epilogue-

5 years later…

“Seth!” I called out to him from the bottom of the stairs. “Seth!”

“What?!” he finally called back to me as he came to down the stairs with his new suit on.

“I need you to ring Jake and ask him to ask Lily to invite her brother,” I asked in a rush.

“Seriously? The part is tonight and you forgot to ask Wayne?!”

“It slipped my mind, but can you ask for me please?” I pleaded.

“It’s a good thing I love you,”

“I love you too,” I said before kissing him as he went up the stairs and retreated back into our bedroom.

Yes, Seth and I are still together. It’s been five years since we officially got together after all of our drama with everything and everyone. I went onto college to study various beauty courses and I now own my own salon and am hoping to expand in the near future.

But Seth being the clever clogs that he is now head of a law firm after study his ass of for the past 4 years in university getting his degree.

Jake and Lily are now living together in their own little place not far from where me and Seth now live, they’re both still studying at university, Lily is training to become a child psychologist and Jake is currently part of the main police force in the city.

Oh! About 2 years ago, it turned out that Lily had a brother that she never knew about, an older brother by about 5 years who turned up out of the blue with his own little family.

His wife Annie, and their 3 children, twins Ben and Henry and the older is their little girl Katelyn.

Turns out after his little revelation, Alex ended up getting his own little happy ending as after secondary school he began an unexpected relationship with none other than Drew Langley.

I haven’t heard anything from either of them since, apart from the fact that they adopted a little girl about 3 years ago and named her Salome Raine Langley-Harwood.

My friendship with Ella? Going as well as it ever could, she found her niche in party planning and has been doing so ever since starting her own company 3 years ago with her first big eent that made everyone want her as soon as they heard the name.

And tonight? Seth wants to throw a big 5 year anniversary party even though we weren’t married at all, and I have something important to reveal as well.

--

Later on at the party…

“Can I have everyone’s attention please!” Seth shouted above the chatter as he tapped his wine glass with a fork. “Jessie, can you join me?” he held a hand out to me and I instantly responded.

“Now, as most of you know, it hasn’t been an easy ride for me and Jessie in the beginning. We’ve stumbled and crossed over with others and quarrelled with each other as much as most couples do and more. But I love this girl more than any of you could ever imagine, more than my heart can take. And I know that she feels exactly the same way about me. So, I just wanted to ask…” he finished as he got down onto one knee.

“Oh my god,” I whisphered.

“Jessica Cooper, will you marry me?” he finally asked.

“Yes!” I shrieked at him. He slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me whilst picking me up at the same time. I heard a lot of clapping around us as we announced the good news, but I then remembered that I had something important to say as well.

“I have something to say,” I announced as everyone grew quiet again. I looked out onto all of the smiling faces in the crowds of people.

Mum, Dad, Lily, Jake, Ella (who I had introduced to one of my friends Harvey and they hit it off straight away) and all of my other friends and family.

“I haven’t told anyone yet and I have just kept it to myself… But I’m pregnant!” I announced as I heard a cheer raise from everyones voices. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and someone snuggle into my ear.

“I love you,” Seth muttered.

“And I love you too,” I replied.