New Teacher

Jack's Pov:

I closed my locker door with a sigh, apparently we're getting a new teacher. Great, I wonder if they're going to be as bitchy as the last one. I made my way down the hallway down to the classroom entering it. I walked to my desk and set my books down on it.

I sat down and chatted with the person next to me. I looked upfront as I saw the principle walked in. "Good morning Students, as you all know, you will be having a new English teacher." She rambled on, I just tuned her out. "Everyone, please meet your new teacher Mr. Fischbach." I let me attention go to the door as the new teacher came in.

Oh shit...he's hot. I watched as he made his way in the classroom. He stood infront of big desk. "Everyone, be good to your teacher." With that, she left. "Hello student's, as Ms. Makari said, I am your new teacher. I'd like to get some things straight." He walked up and down the isles of desks looking at everyone. "I will be strict but that's because I want you to do your best. Your mistakes will vary in punishments." He continued to walk up and down.

"Understood?" Everyone nodded. "Good, now let's begin this class." He smiled as he walked up to the chalk board. He began to write down some stuff as my mind wondered off, letting my head rest in the palm of my hand. I got knocked out of my little 'mind place' as I heard Mr. Fischbach clear his throat and standing infront of me.

"Mr.Mcloughlin, Could you please tell me why you were dazzing out in the middle of my class?" What would I say? "Umm.." I tried to make out an answer as I knew everyone's eyes were on me. "So I guess my class isn't important, huh? Well you can have an hour of detention, let's see how important that is." He walked off and I sighed. "Douchebag.." I mumbled.

He quickly turned around and looked at me. "What'd you say?" I quickly thought of something. "I forgot something in my bookbag." I smiled innocently and watched as he turned around and went back to the front desk. The day went by slower then I hoped.

By the time my final class ended, I had to be back in Mr. Fischbach's class. I put my belongings into my locker, closing it and heading back to the class room. Walking into the room, I see Mr. Fischbach in his chair at his desk. I took a seat and waited for detention to start, seeing as I was the only one there.

A/N: I know it's short but hey it'll get better...hopefully