Chapter 8: Making A Big Mistake

I stared at Draco, still in shock, thinking about what just happened and I feel my cheeks redden. "D-Draco..." I stutter before he puts a finger to my lips, silencing me. I began to think about what he said before this happened, and I felt both touched and confused at the same time. Our breathing was still pretty heavy, but I don't think either of us minded. "You make me go from one extreme to the next, Elena, and I have no idea how you do it. You drive me absolutely insane." he whispers and a small smile comes to my face as I decide to be truthful with him as well. "I can say the same for you, Draco. I've never felt as many emotions as I have around you. I don't know what you're doing to me." I murmur and he lets out a laugh before staring back down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

"Please don't ever say that you'd rather die ever again." he murmurs, getting closer to me again and I nod to him, swallowing hard. "I won't." I whisper and he kisses me again. He grips my waist tightly and I wrap my arms around his neck, not really sure what was happening. I don't know what was getting into me. I couldn't explain why I was kissing him or why he was kissing me, but it was happening. He lifts me off the ground and I let out a small squeal of surprise, breaking away and making him laugh. "You've obviously never done this before." he says amused and I give him a small glare before he sets me down on a desk, kissing me again before I could say anything to him.

I twirled his hair in between my fingers, surprised by how soft it was. I always thought it would be a bit more...jelled. Draco hummed against my mouth, which made me shudder a little bit. Nothing, there's nothing that can compare to what I was feeling right now. He was the only thing that I could think of right now and it made me dizzy. Draco's hands were still firmly gripping my waist, but his thumbs were moving in circles on my back. This moment right here proved that even though we are very different people, we can both care about each other the same way.

"I may vomit." 

The voice startled both of us and my eyes bulged as Draco quickly moved away from me, both of us staring at Professor Snape, who was standing in the doorway with an unreadable expression on his face. I had no words; I was so embarrassed right now. My face was bright red and I got off the desk, twiddling my thumbs together as I saw Draco scratch the back of his neck awkwardly. "It seems you two have sorted out your...differences." Snape says and my face was burning with embarrassment. Draco let out an awkward cough before Snape talked again.

"Get out of my classroom and call a cleaning maid, if you don't mind." My face was still burning as I hurriedly grabbed my book and my bag and skirted past Professor Snape, who gave me a very disturbed look. Draco followed behind me shortly, both of us bright red from being caught. Of all people to be caught by, it was SNAPE. We started to walk down the hallway, my mind finally clearing of what had happened. 

"We got busted." Draco mutters and I cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing. "That's so embarrassing." I say, burying my face in my hands and I hear Draco chuckle. "Embarrassing, yes. The cleaning maid comment was a bit uncalled for though. I mean, we were both fully clothed." he says and I gasp, giving him a wide-eyed look before slapping his arm lightly.

"Don't joke like that!" I exclaim and he just laughs, shaking his head. "Sorry, I couldn't resist. You're too innocent for that kind of talk." he teases and I huff, shaking my head as we continued to walk down the corridor. "Are you not?" he asks and I go to say something but stop as Draco turns to me, leaning down so that he's eye level with me and I feel my breath catch in my throat. "You're way too innocent for me, Elena. I know it." he whispers and I frown. "I am not." I say and he laughs, looking around the corridor before grabbing my hand and taking off through the halls, nearly dragging me behind with him.

"Where are we going?" I ask but I don't receive an answer as he dashes through the halls, passing by some people who looked extremely confused to see us going down the halls together. He finally stops outside a door before glancing around, opening up the door and dragging me inside. He closes the door behind him and we're left in a dark room.