High Beams or The Killer In The Backseat: An Urban Legend

The woman had just gotten out of class that night, and was getting into her old red car. She pulled out of the parking lot and into the road.

As she was driving, she noticed a truck was following her. That's odd, I wonder why he's following me, she thought to herself. She turned a corner, and the man followed, then flashed his high beams, filling her car with bright light. Why'd he just flash his high beams? She thought nervously.

As she drove, the truck drove behind her, and flashed his high beams every few minutes. Why is he doing this to me?! The woman thought frantically. She saw the driveway to her house in the distance and drove faster.

When she pulled into her driveway, the truck was behind her. She got out of her car and saw the man who was in the truck get out and pull out a shotgun. "Call the police!" she yelled to her father, who rushed inside.

"Wait!" the man with the gun yelled, stopping the two. "I'm not who you want to arrest!" He opened the back door and pulled a man with a knife out the backseat.

He held the man up by the collar. "I saw him get into the car with a knife before you drove off! Every time he got up and was about to grab you, I turned my high beams on and he got back down!"