Chapter 6: Training?!

Syrena's P.o.V:

"WAKE UP! It's already late!" Then he shoves me off the bed. FACT: The room had an elevated part of the floor, where the bed sat. #2 FACT: I was in the bed.

"Did you have to shove me?"Laying in the floor, I look up. Percy is already dressed in his orange camp shirt and a pair of jeans. "Just put some clothes on, so we can go and have breakfast; and, by the way, you overslept". Just like that he walks out of the room, into the hallway and closes the door, waiting for me to get dressed.

Sighing, I transform my sweet and comfy pj's into black tight sweatpants and a white tank top, and put on a pair of white sneakers. I wash my face, brush my teeth and finally, pull my hair into a bun.

"Wow! It's like a new record Syrena! 2:23 minutes" says Percy raising his eyebrows in surprise."Let's go".

The mess hall is a mess. Everyone is laughing so much it seems like, well... an out-of-control party. The campers, all are seeing the video, playing live in the Aphrodite cabin, of the campers of cabin 10's waking faces. Also, the guys are shocked when seeing the Aphrodite cabin's make-over. Apparently, cabin 10's campers shower every morning. SO, too bad for you! I poured last night, a potion into their shampoos. The potion has worked well, since all of their hair has been dyed of a totally different color. One girl, Drew Tanaka, I think, is frantic because her "beautiful" hair is now neon-green. I can't help but chuckle at the sight. While I dig into my pancakes, I notice Chiron chuckling at the campers' disorder and confusion.

"ATTENTION! YES, ALL OF YOU! Even you sweetheart" Mr.D. glances at me." The day after tomorrow is capture the flag, so form your alliances, train, or whatever you do to prepare for the game". Everyone cheers, but I'm not sure I should play.

"Capture the flag?" I say staring at Percy. He only shrugs, and answers me while eating again his blue pancakes. "Yeah, blue team, Athena, Apollo, Hephasteus, Hermes and us". "Us" he says. He's kind of counting me as part of his cabin because 1) He's looking after me, and 2) Poseidon is also my dad. "So..., what are we doing today?" Percy stands up, about to leave the table. "We are going to train, of course."

Why do we have to start to train with a sword? Percy's pen turns into a sword. That's awesome. Percy has me training with a long silver sword, which is not that hard to handle. Percy figures I could be good with some knives and daggers, since I'm very fast. "Now, let's test you with a bow and arrow" handing over a wooden bow along with a sheath of arrows.

"I happen to have my own pair, thank you." I have a silver bow and arrow necklace, with a small crystal on it. When I press the crystal, a sheath of magical silver arrows, with some diamonds on them, appear on my shoulder, this way it also disappears. The bow matches the arrows, and has a super resistant cord that doesn't break.

I string an arrow in the bow. I focus on the target which isn't that far away. I let the arrow fly. THUNK. That's the sound of my arrow hitting the middle of the target. '' I bet 7 drachmas, you don't hit the target, right in the middle, three times in a row.'' says Percy, with a smirk on his face, believing it was just beginner's luck. But, he doesn't know, I've spent years shooting with a bow and arrows, thanks to Apollo and Artemis. Thanks Mom and Dad!!

THUNK.THUNK.THUNK. That's the sound of 7 drachmas entering my pocket. ''Pay up, Percy.'' I say stretching my hand towards Percy, smiling innocently at him. More like, Oh! I didn't know I could do that!

He rolls his eyes, while he pours the coins in my hand. I quickly shove them into my pocket. ''Tomorrow, we're going to a kind of field trip to Olympus,'' he says. Olympus!! Yay! I'm going to see my parents!!! '' So, if you're going on a last-minute Christmas shopping, we are staying a few hours on New York City, before going to Olympus, which is above the Empire State.'' WAIT! What am I going to get them for Christmas?!

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi!

Sorry for the short chapter, I have some a little bit longer planned.

So..., 260 reads! That's a lot! I didn't imagine my story would get so many reads.

I hope you are enjoying your vacations!

I'll update soon.

I love you all.

@VLBooks

XoXo

Ps: Next chapter, some fun with Annabeth!!!