A Baby's Wish: Ch5: Icky Lou--WHY IS 5SOS HERE!?

3 Months Later ~
(March 24th, 2016)

Liam & Zayn went on a short date into London. Niall had to go look over some files for work, Gemma had been busy with troubles at the orphanage and the Social Security Department, & Eleanor went to go visit family. Which meant that no one could watch Louis.

Well, no one, except Harry.

Harry was taking a nap on the couch when he heard Louis scream from his room. He shot up quickly and ran upstairs into the nursery. "Lou?! Louis, Hun what's wrong?!" He asked frantically as he saw the babe sitting up in his crib, his little fists white from gripping the ebony bars too tight, large, fat tears rolling down his small cheeks.

"Oh, Louis..." Harry picked him up and began bouncing him softly in his arms. "Uncwil Haz..." Louis whimpered,"'ummy huwt..." Harry felt Louis' forehead. "Boo, you're burning up," Harry cooed sadly. Louis whimpered as he gripped Harry's shirt & nuzzled his face into the older man's neck, hoping for comfort from the agonizing pain that he felt in his stomach.

Everything hurt....

"Let's get you a nice cold bath, ok? Then we can watch 'The Lion King' while having a bottle. Sound good?" Louis nodded slowly,"Bu', wa'ch i'si' ouw?" "Want to watch 'Inside Out' after your bath?" Louis nodded, giving Harry the cutest baby pout. Harry kissed Louis' forehead softly,"Your wish is my command, Love."
.
.
.
.
.
.
After having a bath and getting into a non-sweat soaked onesie, Harry put in the movie and sat Louis down gently on the floor to watch the mini film, before the actual movie started, while He went into the kitchen to make Lou's bottle. Just as the emerald eyed lad finished--

*riiinnngg*

...The door bell rang.

Louis looked over when the sound came from, but couldn't see over the couch; his current position of him laying on his back being the cause of his dilemma. "Uncwil Haz!" He called. "I know, Lou. Hold on, sweet-pie!" Harry went to answer the door. He opened and was surprised to see Ashton, Luke, Michael, & Calum standing on the front porch of Zayn & Liam's house with dorky smiles on their faces.

5 Seconds of Summer was here...

5 Seconds of Summer was HERE!?

Ashton chuckled nervously as he rubbed his neck,"Hey Harry." "Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael," Harry answered,"What brings you four, here?" "Niall texted us about Louis," Calum answered,"can we see him?" Harry thought for a sec, before he heard Louis calling from the living room, where he had left him. "Uncwil Haz! I feel icky!" The poor babe began a fit of light coughs.

Luke immediately cooed and ran past Harry, into the house. "Lucas Hemmings!" Ashton scolded,"You know better then to just run into people's houses like that!" Luke pouted at Ashton as he gently picked up Louis from the floor. "Hey bud," He said gently,"I'm Luke." "I Wouwis," Louis answered. "Nice to meet you, Louis."

Harry smiled. He went over to the two boys, quickly pausing the still playing movie. "Com'er, Sweet-pie," He said, taking Louis from Luke's hold. The other three boys had closed the door behind them as they entered the house, walking over to their other band member & friend.

"Who arwr day?" Louis asked, looking at Michael, Calum & Ashton. "I'm Michael," The light green haired male said, smiling at Louis,"You can call me Mikey." Louis gave a tiny nod, then looking at the curly haired male that wore glasses. "I'm Ashton. You can call me Ash," He said. Louis gave a small smile, then looked towards Calum. "I'm Calum," He said,"But everyone calls me Cal."

Louis giggled, & smiled. But then his expression turned to one of discomfort. "What's wrong Lou?" Harry asked. "Buwle, pwease," Louis answered. "Sure, bub." Louis took the still warm milk and began to drink it slowly. "Wanna watch your movie later?" Louis nodded. Luke began to rub small gentle circles into the back of Louis' neck.

"I drove by all the places, we used to hang out getting wasted," He sang softly,"I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted. And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely, even though he's right besside you. When he says the words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you? Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine?"

"Cause I'm not fine at all." Ashton continued,"I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make-up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind, you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made."

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia," Calum sang,"And forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you."

"And the memories that never can escape. Cause I'm not fine at all." Michael finished. Harry smiled at Louis who was now fast asleep in his arms. "Thanks guys," He said. "Would you like us to help take care of him?" Michael asked. Harry nodded,"That'd be nice, thanks." "No problem, Harry," Luke said smiling,"Louis is a cutie."

"He sure is," Ashton agreed. Harry removed the bottle from Louis' mouth. "Can someone go put this in the fridge please?" Harry asked. Michael nodded, taking the bottle and going into the kitchen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When Zayn and Liam got home, they had an adorable sight in front of them. Harry had Louis sleeping soundly on his chest as Luke cuddled into his left side, Ashton's head on his leg. Then Michael & Calum cuddled together at the other end of the couch.

All of them were fast asleep. Zayn cooed as Liam took a picture and sent it to Niall. The couple then snuck quietly into the kitchen to make dinner for when the other six boys woke up from napping.
.
.
.
.
(ค/ก: ๏к! That was ch5. Song: Amnesia by 5SoS. As always, vote, & comment if you want. Im going to the movies tomorrow, & have to clean my room so my friend can sleepover. So, expect an update either Sunday or Monday. That's also if I remember! X3. ANYWAY! Thanks for the votes that have already been given. & I'll talk to all u guys later! вұєzīєร~!)