Chapter Nineteen

En başından başla

“It’s pancake.”

‘Wrapped around sausage.”

“Same difference,” I roll my eyes.

“It’s disgusting,” Harry sides up with Josh.

I pout at them. “You’re no fun.”

“Sausages and sugar don’t mix, Ni-Ni,” Josh says in a chiding tone.

“Then you should never go to Québec then.”

“Ugh do they make?”

“They put a thick layer of maple syrup on a slab of ham and bake it. It was actually really good.”

Josh pulls a disgust face at me and goes back to eating his pancake. “Mm, this is really good, Harry.  How do you make your pancakes?”

“I try not to use too much milk and use the buttermilk powder thing, which Niall had in the pantry.”

“You should cook for us more often,” I declare. “Be our cook slave for a day.”

“I already do that for my family everyday already,” he whines.

“Can you at least cook a nice romantic dinner or Josh and I? We were gonna go to The Ivy last night but then his plane got cancelled and we never got to have romantic dinner.”

I give him my best puppy-dog eyes, poking my bottom lip out. Josh does the same and Harry throws his hands up in the air. “Fine, fine, fine. I’ll do it tonight.  What’s your favourite?”

Grinning, we tell him our favourite dishes and he begrudgingly agrees to it. We finish our breakfasts.

Since we’re a bit tired from last night’s activities, we decide to veg out on the couch. Besides, I’m too sore from bottoming for the first time in a long, very long while.

Josh, being the adorable and caring boyfriend that he is, keeps shooting me apologetic look.  He rubs the back of my head and murmuring sweet nothings into my ear. I curl up in his lap with my head on it. His firm fingers—strong from playing the drums—tangle up in my hair and is runs them through my hair, occasionally tugging gently to earn moans from me.

I spot Harry glaring at Josh and my little ‘love fest’ (as Greg used to say), a hint of loneliness in his forest green orbs.

So I pet the space next to me and say: “Come join the love fest, mate.  Enough room for everyone here.”

Josh is focused on Transformers, so he missed how Harry’s kitten ears perk up for a second before he consciously flattens them.  He mouths a silent ‘thank-you’ before he scoots in closer.

I start to play with his untameable curls, straightening them between my forefinger and thumb and then letting it spring back into shape.

We continue to cuddle on the couch until the doorbell rings.

Groaning, I look at my boyfriend with pleading eyes, wide and as innocent a I can manage.

“Fine, fine,  I’ll get the damn door,” Josh groans. I press a sloppy kiss on his cheek.  He pretends to be grossed out as he wipes the drool off his cheek.

“Hey, Josh!” Louis bellows from the door. Oh, god, it’s too early the Tommo. “Whatcha doin’ here?  Thought you couldn’t come over ‘cause of the shitty weather in Ireland.”

“Found a ferry bloke who offered to cross me with some hazard pay,” Josh replies.

“Miss us?” Zayn asks, his arms slung about Perrie, whose hair is back to a normal shade of blonde.