Scary Story Sally's Doll Part Two

Sally heard a clatter down stairs, her heart began to race, 'It must be an animal. I don't want any rodents in my house.' She ran down the stairs, but when she got in the kitchen, what she saw, she couldn't comprehend. It was dark and she could barely see the figures. But when the moon shined though the window, she saw her doll, standing on the counter, holding a butcher knife, and her father lying on the floor, motionless. The doll jumped down on the floor and started to approach her. Sally ran up the stairs as fast as she could, not turning around, when she got to her room she locked it and hid under her blankets. She heard the doll saying on every step, "Sally, I'm on the first step. Sally, I'm the second step. Sally, I'm on the third step..." and so on all the way to the hundredth step. When the doll had got through all the steps she had gotten to the door. "Sally, I'm at your door." Sally pushed her desk in front of the door. "Sally, I'm in your room..." Sally pushes the desk away as fast as she could, unlocked the door and kicked the doll out of her room.

The next thing that Sally heard was "Sally, I'm in your brothers room..."

    No one knows what else happened that night but we do known that the reason she had missing fingers was because every family that bought her, when she left them, she had another missing finger.

END