Feast Celebration and another Surprise

Everyone was preparing a feast to congratulate Arisu. Reiji was cooking, Yui washing the dishes, and for the rest of the guys, they were waiting. Until that's when the brothers heard the door slam and saw Subaru carrying Arisu in his arms saying " God she's very hard to catch.." " This is so embarassing..." Arisu said blushing from embarrassment. Until Laito said " Hey is she heavy??" "What kind of stupid question would you say that??!! My stomach is still flat you moron!!! And subaru put me down.." Arisu said. And Subaru put her down and they both sat together. Until Kanato said " are you both planning on naming the baby yet??" " Kanato, I am a day old pregnant. Maybe we will plan out name for our vamp when I am about 7 months." Arisu said. " Oh okay.." Kanato said. " So whats on the menu guys?" Arisu said. " Reiji is making some soup with a salad and wine." Yui said. " That sounds so good.. I will eat anything that you guys make, but not the wine because pregnacy here." Arisu said. " Fatass.." Ayato said. Until Arisu gave him a mad face saying " What... did you say??" " Ayato... Run." Yui said. " You are so dead in meat bro!!!" Laito said. Until he stood up and ran screaming " TAKOYAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" " Get back here you damn Tomato head!!!!!!!!!!!" Arisu screamed while chasing him. " She is so cool.." Shu said smiling. 10 minutes later, Ayato came back with bruises on his face while Arisu had blood on her hand saying " That was fun."

" Not for me..." Ayato saying rubbing his wounds. " Get use to it Tomato head." Arisu said walking to her chair next to Subaru. " STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ayato said and sat down too. Until that's when Reiji came back with dinner. Everyone loved Reiji's food, including Arisu. Until that's when Arisu said " Thanks for the delicious meal Reiji." " You are welcome Ari.." Reiji said. " Hey what's today??" Arisu said. " Today is September 11th Arisu..." Kanato said. Until that's when Arisu frozed, and dropped the empty spoon on the floor. " Arisu?? Are you alright??" Yui said. " Are you getting contractions already??????!!!!!!!!!" Laito said. " No stupid!!!!!...... OH SHIT TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Arisu said getting up and running out the dining room. " Tomorrows your birthday???" Yui said. " Shoot we forgot about her 121st birthday!!" Laito said. " First is that I am going to be a dad, and now tomorrow is her birthday.. What's next??" Subaru said. " Twins??" Laito said. " I don't want twins dumbass!!!!!!" Subaru said. Until that's when Arisu was in her black fur coat with black high heel boots saying " Guys I'll be back in a couple of minutes, I am going to find new clothes.. Can you come with me Yui??" " Sure Arisu!! See you soon everyone." Yui said. " Be careful babe.." Subaru said. " I will Subaru.." Arisu said approaching to Subaru and gave him a quick kiss.

" See you later ladies!!!" Laito said. " Have fun girl shopping." Ayato said, and they left. While they were gone, Reiji had a plan to throw one of the biggest parties the Sakamaki Manor ever had.