chapter three

Molly and Hannah are Andy and Sid's sisters in Toy Story. I know Hannah is supposed to be the same age as Andy but fuck that shit.

chapter dedication: Leslie aka LeslietheSorceress because she is my best internet friend :-) love ya

-

Rapunzel's POV

"But why does history have to be so long and boring?" I moaned, rolling around on my bed.

"You're asking the wrong girl," Meg, my roommate, mused in almost a monotone.

I currently had to take notes and answer questions based on Queen Elizabeth I for History with Ms. Frost, who just so happened to be Anna's older sister Elsa. "How should I know which Henry was Elizabeth's dad?"

"The eighth," Periwinkle, my other roommate, answered, reading her book for Ms. Kingsley, To Kill A Mockingbird.

"I kinda wanna go and check out which activities we should join," I said, changing the subject.

"Rapunzel, it's almost eight o'clock," Meg responded knowingly from the sofa chair in the corner of the room.

"So? We're still in the dorm building," I noted.

"Fine," Meg agreed after a moment of thinking, turning off her iPhone. I squealed, putting my fuzzy socks on and skipping to the door.

"I love to do activities; I hate being bored," I rambled in the elevator.

"Uh-huh," Meg nodded while messing with her fingernails.

Downstairs, I confronted the list. I signed up for Theater, art lessons, and Girl's Sports teams. I heard rumors that this year's sports were Volleyball, Soccer, and Basketball, so I'm super excited since I love all of those sports.

Meanwhile, Meg was signing herself up for activites as well. After thinking for a moment, she hastily signed herself up for Girls' Sports Teams.

Molly's POV

I already love it here at Disney High, and it's only my first week. Everyone here is super nice, the teachers are really helpful, and the food - exquisite. Especially since I'm rooming with two of my really good friends, Alice and Snow.

"So the angle is a 180 degree angle, right?" I asked Alice, who's like a math whiz. We're all doing homework together.

"Yeah, I think so, I'll check in the back of the book," Alice declared, flipping to a random page.

"Do you guys want to go shopping this weekend?" Snow offered randomly.

"I dunno," Alice responded while fiddling with her pencil eraser.

"Sure?" I answered.

"Don't you wanna go shopping with Aurora and Cinderella?" Alice asked.

"They can come, too!" Snow said as if she thought of the idea. "We just haven't hung out much together since the play ended last year."

"Sounds fun, I'm up for it," I stated. "Now, let's finish this homework."

Anna's POV

"Thanks for the help, Elsa," I said, closing my history text book.

"No problem, Anna," Elsa replied. "Anything to help out my little sister."

As I stuffed my books into my backpack, one of my homework assignments caught on fire.

That's right, on fire.

"Elsaelsaelsaelsaelsa freeze it!" I cried out, waving the paper around. Elsa pulled off one of her protective gloves and blasted my homework with ice, putting out the flames.

Yes, my sister has ice powers. So does my twin brother, Jack, but he doesn't attend Disney High. He goes to a boarding school a few miles away from here called Dreamworks Academy.

"Wow," Elsa murmured in awe. "I always thought it would be ice..."

"You always thought what would be ice?"

"Of course, you're a bit of a late bloomer," Elsa continued. "It usually happens around age five or six."

"What usually happens?"

"But fire, wow."

"What, Elsa?" I complained impatiently.

"Your powers, Anna!" She exclaimed eagerly.

"My what?!" I shrieked.

Elsa put her hand to my mouth. "You have fire powers! Y'know, like me and Jack's? I always thought it would be ice or snow like Jack and I, but I guess you're the odd one out." She giggled.

"Let me get this straight," I tried. "I have fire power like you and Jack's powers, but no one knew?" She nodded her head eagerly. "So I've always had magical powers just like you?"

"Yup. Now you have to learn to control them."

Wendy's POV

I loved Peter to pieces, even if it cost me a couple friends. Whatever, Alice Kingsley never supported me anyway. She was just a jerk who cared about no one's happiness but her own.

Peter and I were currently finishing some geometry homework. I hated turning assignments in late, and I tried my best to enforce that upon Peter. When I was checking my phone, however, that didn't seem to be the case.

"Hey," I laughed in confusion. "What're you doing?"

"Just comparing our answers," Peter muttered, taking glances at my homework.

"No you aren't," I giggled. "You're just  writing my answers down."

"Well, same thing."

"Come on, Peter," I protested. "You know I hate cheaters."

"It's not cheating if you're my girlfriend," he guilted me.

"It doesn't matter, it's still cheating," I pointed out. I held my paper out of his reach.

"Wendy, come on, don't be a bad girlfriend," Peter laughed. "Just let me see your homework."

"If you just copy the answers you don't learn anything," I advised. "Here, I'll just walk you through the problem–"

"Wendy, just give me the paper! Honestly, you're the worst girlfriend ever."

Peter's final words silenced me. I couldn't move, I couldn't blink. Time seemed to slow. Was I really a bad girlfriend? Just because I wouldn't let him copy off of one assignment?

"I'm sorry you feel that way," I mumbled, quickly packing up my homework and other belongings. Without another word, I slammed the door to his dorm and took the stairs back to my room.

"Hey Wendy, what's up-" Vanessa began, but stopped when I wiped my eyes. "Come in, come on." She beckoned for me to come inside, and I dropped my backpack onto her roommate's bed. I explained everything that happened and she hugged me awkwardly, patting my back as I cried into her shoulder.

A/N;

friendly reminder that this has been rewritten for accuracy :)

chapter question: what's your favorite part about the autumn?

my answer: you can wear just about anything, the colors of the trees are so freaking pretty, and sometimes I actually enjoy school like howwww???

vote goal: 30 votes
comment goal: 15 comments

love ya lots
- rowan <3