Broken Rules

Hey guys,

Been working on this idea for quite some time and I finally saw the light peeps, thank god! Anyways, I hope you guys like it. Just a short note :) Thanks for the support till now,

Much love,

Your annoying writer, Anais

xoxo

Darlings :)

See you soon

_

1# Rule number one of Friendship: Don't kiss, yeah you'd say why not? It's not like we're going to be boyfriend and girlfriend or some shit like that. WRONG!

2# Rule number two of Friendship: Don't do foreplay, you know when you feel like its just one of those days when you're like lonely and you happen to have your best friend next to you. You two are watching a movie, things started to get heated and you both look at each other with the corner of your eyes. Aham, been there and I couldn't resist.

3# Rule number three of Friendship: Definitely don't fuck, nah I know you'll say what girl would ever sleep with their boy-friend pffffff If you'd have one hell of a boy-friend like I have you would be jumping his pink pony like rabbit. Search it up if you're too little to understand ;) Anyways, he's hot. You'd think I would be some of the girl-friends who says, ugh I would never do my boy-friend but I'm not.

Aham! I think I forgot to say this in the description box, sorry I was kind of busy with you know.

4# Surprise, surprise. Rule fucking number four of Friendship: For god sake's don't fall in love. I did and it wasn't because of the cat, or the waterfall or the face off or the stairway to heaven, again, search them up dolls.

Yeah, I'm a naughty angel dumped at the bottom of hell. Oh well, I'll just let it burn.

All Rights Reserved: The copyright holder retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of their work.