Howl For You

Im sick of this, my life my existence the pure thought of me living aggravated me to the bone and I was almost on the verge of giving up. My family was cruel and I had turned into a mother at an early age, no I did not have children of my own but I did however have to take care of some that weren't mine to begin with. I was exhausted and fortified that I had to do all this bull shit and no one even acknowledged me I was out down the weakest link in werewolves existence.

"Hey bitch come down here and fix us some dinner." Yeah that's my mother, daughter of the best alpha out there. She always called out to me when I was in 'my' treehouse. Yeah Mine my dad built it for me, before he left me that is. He always told me that he would stay and be with me forever. Untill his true mate showed up and whisked him away blinded by love and leaving me alone in this hell whole for all eternity. He wasn't my father anymore, and since I was technically still a human it didn't register me as his daughter. If it wasn't for my best friend Nicole then I don't think I would be able to make it in this cruel world. She found me at my weakest time, a harsh time.

*Flashback*

"Hey hurry up fat ass bring the books and you better get there before I do." The grade A bully in my school Thomas Rayne. He was know for both his looks and the fact that his father had murdered East Wings Alpha, granted it was due to revenge and hate for the fact that he was his mothers mate. I however thought he did it just to kill. He snickered at me as I tripped on my 0old tattered sneakers that I found in the dump nearly a week ago. My parents never bought me the good stuff, I always had to make and or find my own clothing. I gripped onto his books and papers as I ran quickly to his first period. Mine unluckily was on the other side of the school, right next to Mandy my older sisters class. Mandy was a tormenter, devil, and a torturer in my life. She made sure that if I ever did anything wrong then I would be beaten and have to skip dinner for a few days. Sure I was heavyset but I didn't think of myself as fat, I just have a few love handles here and there that's it. Just as I was about to reach his class a foot came out of nowhere and tripped me causing me and his books to tumble down onto the floor.

"Way to go fat ass, you cant even deliver my books to the class like a good slut you are." Slut wow that was new. A foot kicked me in my stomach and I immediately grabbed it trying to intake air that was just kicked out of me. I hardly had a chance to breathe as fists came down onto me like I was a punchbag to vent anger whenever they needed it. Tears feel down my face before I could stop them. I just wanted my pain to stop, I wanted it all to stop. The punching it didn't stop it continued for what felt like hours but in reality it was just a few seconds.

"Hey guys stop leave her alone what did she ever do to you!" A feminine voice reached my ears, it sounded like an angel in the far off distance. I squinted my eyes and starred at the beautiful lady before me. Her hair was a dark black, it reminded me of when I would stare up at the dark sky in my tree house at home. Her skin was pale but she looked lively, her hips flowed down to her legs and her hair swooped around her breasts forming a natural enhance curve. Her smile down at me seemed almost warming as her hand helped me up. I looked down at the ground immediately feeling self-conscious of my stubby short hair and my heavy set body.

"Man Nicole why you gotta ruin our fun, we were just teachin her a lesson." The boys fists came down at my back sending me back to the ground, where I took my natural position and curled into a ball. I covered my head protectively so as no tot hurt myself or let them hurt me in the process.

"You need to leave her alone before I teach you a lesson." She deepend her voice in a commanding tone letting them know that she was 100% serious. She cracked her knuckles and the boys took off running. Once again she offered her hand, but I refused this time and used my own strength to lift myself off the ground and dust off my clothes.