Chapter 10

--Isis's P.O.V--

"Where did you find her uncle?" I held back the howls of pain as my body became hotter, the need to walk on two legs again was becoming unbearable.

"In some backwash town." He took a seat as more students came to pet me through the cage. A female student stood up.

"How long are you planning on torturing her?" She tapped her hand on the desk.

"Long." His short answer brought more fear in me than any scary movie I have ever seen. My vision became blurry as I layed down in the cage, my fur wet from the body heat. I can't take it no more.

"Uncle." His nephews voice was the last thing I heard as my fur sunk inside of me my legs and arms returned to normal, I fainted.

--Mystery mans P.O.V--

"Uncle she's.." My head snapped over to the cage, looking away from the wolf girls eyes. Many gasps and a few whistles echoed in the now quiet room. I smiled, she's naked. I opened the cage and grabbed her out, carrying her princess style her bosom catching more than just my eye. My nephew turned his head in disgust, to think after all these years he still can't forgive her.

"Now then wolf girl, shocked students." I bowed them goodbye and left the memory erasing in his hands. I held her clamy body against mine. Nothing but her power emenating from her body. My body.

"Sir, we have a visitor." I stepped out of the car grabbed Luna, and walked up the steps of the manor.

"Ignore it, send them on there way. It has been a long day."

"Sir, he says he knows she's here." He nodded over to Luna.

"What do you mean? He has business with my girl. Why that's laughable." I held her tight.

"Tell them to come to the dining room." He nodded and turned away then turned back.

"Shouldn't she be dressed?" His old face flushed.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I caressed her face. Moving her silky hair out of her face.

"Yes, sir." He bowed then left. I laughed, then looked down at her. She has definately grown in areas, I grabbed her breast, her eyes fluttered.
"Simply beautiful." I walked to the dining room and sat her down in the chair, watching her sleep.

"Hello, sir." A man stood up in my presence his demeanor vaguely familiar.

"And who might you be." His eyes darted from me to Luna.

"I heard you had someone truly beautiful. I did not think it was true, she matches the beauty of Luna." I smirked.

"The same soul, different bodies.. Very different." My eyes skimmed her hour glass vigure slumped over in the chair.

"I heard she also has a mate." He covered his mouth furrowed his brown and cursed to himself.

"She does." I nodded.

"I heard you wolves don't survive long without a mate." I raised and eyebrow. I knew he seemed familiar.

"Lord Jared." He bowed.

"I was beggining to think you had forgotten me." He smiled flashing his teeth.

"What's a vampire like you doing on wolf territory, hmm."

"I'd like to forge a treaty, you have much livestock on your land whereas ours is dry." He looked over towards me.

"And what do you have that I want, I have everything I could ask for." I gestured to the manor and luna.

"She does not love you, does she?" I raised and eyebrow.

"I will change that."

"We have the stone of almuna." My interest was peaked.

"How do vamps have that stone?" He reached into his jacket pulling out a necklace the stone attached. I stood up in my seat.

"I believe you want this, am I correct." I bit my lip. The stone that has the power to control Luna, her birthstone.

"And what are the rules of this treaty." He blew air onto the stone, causing Luna to have goosebumps.

"We take half the livestock and in return no wolves will be hunted, you may also call on us when you need." The white stone dangled.

"You do know if she gets that stone you vamps will be nothing." He smirked.

"You do know there is four parts of the almuna."

"I know." I nodded. "Fine." He handed my a price of paper and the stone I signed true to my word.

"Thank you sir." I nodded and he left, I held the white stone in my hands. This could make her love me, I put it in my pocket. I'm doing this wrong, Im treating her like a monster.

"Mmm" she stirred in her sleep.

"I love you Luna. I really do." I placed a kiss on her forehead. I waved for the maid to dress her and take her to her room. I'm sorry Luna.

I walked away holding the stone in my pocket. You will love me on your own.

--Amora--

Comment, vote and like. Thanks readers.