chapter 7

Josiah pov
Its been two weeks sense my mother passed n I'm not doing so well coping!! I'm having sucidal thoughts and hallucinating. If Jojo hadn't came wen he did I would have been done for!!. For the last couple of weeks I've been staying in tags room. Her bed is huge but all of us have been sleeping in it. Thts not so comfortable. So I pull my bed through both bathrooms n into tsys room so me n jazzy can sleep together. The nite before my mom passed me n Jazmine fucked. Today we was kikin.
Kik convo
Wassup baby
Hey baby
Wydd??
Nun, I got smt to tell u
Wassup baby?
I'm pregnant, n I wanna keep it.... I didn't have the guts to tell u face to face considering all the stuff u got going on n I dnt kno wat ur reaction would be
*no response*
Wen I read it I went into shock..tay come here I have something to show u. What is it? She looked at the screen then me she looks Js as scared as me
Aaron pov
I'm so fuckin madd n ready to kill..............oh they didn't tell u......guess they dnt kno torri tags mom was buying cope from me. She said she would pay me my money SHE DEAD NOW!!!!! She owes me a lot of money$$$$ I'm talking $2000. SOMEBODY GONE PAY ME MY DAMN MONEY!!!! looks like all this falls on tay n I dnt want money I WANT HER FUCKIN LIFE!! ANYBODY GET N MY WAYY THEY BODYS BEING CATCHED REAL SHITTT!
I paid jazzy $5000 to tell Josiah she was pregnant wit his baby. But the baby mine!! She has been my eyes n ears. When Jazmine give birth everybody gone be there then everybody going back to tays n IMMA MAKE IT BLOODY!!!! Anyways enough wide my plan I'm at McDonalds wen I see little Josiah. I pull him to the back of the restaurant Js to talk. He started fighting me so I cut em. Don't worry.. Nothing serious he fine. I Js cut his arm. So I left him there. I went home and thought I'd text tay.
* convo*
Hey wye
I'm at home, why?
No reason Js wondering, aye we need to talk,who there?
Nobody Js me, u can come over I think we need to to.
*end of convo*
Tays pov
So everybody having hard times rite now! So we all stay together so nobody does anything stupid!! Nyahh left for college two days ago she not the type to deal wit problems she Js acts like there not there. I finally got the house to myself. I invited parker over. Is wasn't bout to get cute for him doe. I had a messy bun basket ball shorts a tank top n some socks. I decide to let bae no wassup.
*Convo*
Heyy baby
Wassup wyd
Nun I invited parker over so we could talk about some stuff n tell him about ma
Well call me if u need anything boo I'll be over there n a Lil while.
U bring the bestfrans??
U want me to?
Ya bring all of them
Ight love you babygurl
Love u daddy
Then I heard a knock on the door. It was parker. I opened it n he came in n we went to my room. We was talking n I said so who was the hoe u cheated on me widd? He got really madd yelling n screaming about how that besides the point n me n u been going since 6th grade.. But u didn't give me nun.. But then this fuckboy comes in n u fuck him onsight. I'm done waiting I'm taking it now. He bum rushes me. He smacks me I punch him as hard as I could n his face I'm jump in trying to reach my licks r not phasing him one bit!! He slams my head into the wall n I'm fighting the darkness bc I will not black out or back down. He slams me on the bed I'm to weak to even move or try to push him off me. I Js lay there n scream n cry n say no he gives me 4 two pieces to da face then I feel the tip of his dick on the tip of my coochie I Js close my eyes then I dnt feel it... I though this was gonna hurt. I open my eyes n Jojo is beating the shidd out of parker. Everyone is in the room Js lookin at me tears is streaming from my face I run to the bathroom to run me a bath wen I hear a huge crash. I look out there n parker head is through my mirrors. I Js get in th tub. Remy n quan is talkn to me through the door n Jojo tryna clean up the blood.
G aka Gianna pov
I'm in my room. I txt tay no response that not like her she always reads it at least. So I call ha n Remy pics up. Hey bae we will call u bacc n hung up tf!! I heard quans voice in the back round he said aye Jojo how u gonna get the stain out the bed? So I get my shoes on. Even though I didn't feel like answering all the questions my mom was rehh throw at me. So I grab my keys n run out he door. I get to Tays n let myself in. It is blood all over her room her mirrors are broken. They look like they have been smacked wit a baseball bat. Jojo wtf happened?? He looked at me his eyes where red asf look like he Been crying. He tried to rape her Jojo said where she at?? We need to call myaa!! No dnt call bae she got enough stuff on her mind wit the baby due soon. But tays in da bathroom. Quan said. I run in the bathroom n give her a big hug she has a huge red hand print on her cheak a black eye busted lip a cut under her eye. She was in badd shape. I get a call.
*convo*
HeyyI need u to get the others to the hospital n meet me at the hospital!
Ur in labor aren't u ?
Ya n nobody's answering my calls
Ya something bad happened to tay n everybody tryna take care of her but we will all be there in 30 mins is Kevon there??
Ya
Koo.
*end of Convo*
I go back in Tays room after I tell her to get dress. Aye yaw we need to get to the hospital NOW! Jojo panicked n ran to tay r u okayy Bby?? Yass boy she fine now get out of there she been exposed enough to day well if she oksyy y we goin to da hospital Remy asked o shit myaa quan said as he ran to the car. We wass all rite behind him wen we go there she was pushing then qua seen blood n passed straight tf out! Me n tay was on each side of her letting her squeeze our hands! Then she came out! Myas named her Timya after Taylor anglique which is my middle name Campbell which is quans middle name timya Angelique cambell. She was so cute n precious. A couple mins after she was born quan woke up n the boys was able to come in they was holding her passing her along. When it got to Jojo he said I can't wait to have this moment widd my own baby girl.