Untitled Part 47

I ran my hand through sanyukta's hair as she was still crying!! "brother... he is my elder brother but why would he do that??" she hiccuped "why would my father do it as well?" i asked out of confusion when suddenly a constable came in and handed kabir another CD and whispered something in his ears and kabir nodded and he left "well i guess i have answers to both your questions!" he smirked and inserted another CD into the DVD player and played it.... i literally choked on seeing my father in it with some bruise marks on his face and the police questioned him asking why he attacked sanyukta "what do u think i would have let my son marry that women who years ago supported my wife who left me!!" he yelled in anger "i won't let her live... she will have to pay for the mistake of taking my wife's support and sending me to jail years ago her luck was in favour that she was saved from that fire filled room but her luck won't always work!!" he said with a creepy smirk on his face while sanyukta dug herself more close to me clearly showing she was scared by all of this my hand fisted in anger how could my dad do all this ? I mean didn't he even for once think that she was my love? my life whom I won't be able to live without ? slowly I realized that my mom was only wrong when she prioritized her work and no where else I don't even think she was wrong then because it was for me......  "how and why did ankit form a club with u against sanyukta?" the officer in the video asked and my dad laughed hysterically "seems like she is even a pain in her family the day she met her family and came back to mumbai ankit realized his parents had started giving sanyukta sympathy and that they were planning to give her half of their wealth and ankit had some pre-plans with the property since he thought all his parents money was his as sanyukta had no place in his family but then he saw himself running into a huge loss if sanyukta was given any of it and he decided to finish her off so that there are no issues with his property and he has all to him!!" he said with a mock laugh "and how did u guys meet up?" the cops asked " not much difficult during her engagement ankit had secretly come for the function and i saw him doing some shit with sanyukta's drink i caught him red handed so he dropped off the plan then we spoke to each other and enemy's enemy is a friend so we teamed up for it!!" he said and the screen went blank the only thing we could hear was gasps and sanyukta's sob "how could he... how could he do this to me?? mujh se maang leta i would have happily given it all to him!!!" she cried hugging me tight " so i guess mr. shekhawat my work over here is done... a police team from delhi has set out to catch ankit also for rest of the formalities u have to come to the police station and i would advice u to stay in the state until the case has it's hearings done cool?" he said it all in a go and i nodded "please take care mrs. shekhawat!!" he said with a sympathetic look and she nodded and he left from there " he didn't need to do that!! he could have just asked for it!! what wrong have i done!!" she said and broke down tears didn't stop from my eyes as well seeing her cry! "sshhh... baby it's ok u know naa they don't deserve any sympathy or any special grant from our side so just relax and forget it!!" i said and kissed her forehead "randhir..." she suddeny broke the hug and looked at me with horror....

AAJ TRUE LOVE SPREE!! FINISHING THE FF TODAY ITSELF SAARA PART AAJ POST KARUNGI AND PROLOUGE KAL BUT YEA... WITHOUT FAIL VOTE AND COMMENT KARNA OR ELSE MUJHE BURA LAGEGA *PUPPY FACE* LOVE YAA GUYS!!