Part 40

RD'S POV
I saw her turning to me and walk out in frustration that is when my mind clicked to what mess I have created!! What is wrong with me!! Why am I such a fool!! I closed my eyes in regret "She is a nice girl beta... Don't loose her... I know I have no right to tell u all this but then..." Mrs.sanyal looked down and blinked her tears away "go and stop her!!" She said smiling at me "thank u maa...." I said hugging her because I knew sanyukta was right I need to minimize my ego!! And save relationships I looked at a stunned renuka sanyal and left from there and followed sanyukta "sanyukta stop!!" I shouted in order to stop her but seems like my scream fell on deaf ears she walked further I ran upto her and held her arms "sanyukta stop... Can't u hear me calling out for u to stop??" I asked "I don't owe u an explanation Mr . shekhawat!" She huffed and tried to free her arm from my clutch and I face palmed myself mentally only to realize that I had messed it up a big time "I am Sorry!! I really am baby..." I said cupping her face while she pushed me away "stay away randhir!! This is a usual trick of yours and I am surely a fool to fall for it every time but not this time randhir!! Try your luck somewhere else!!" She said pointing her finger to me and I clearly understood managing her won't be easy "I give up on u randhir seriously I quit trying to understand u it is just getting difficult with the time!! Each time u make sure to hurt me where it hurts the most!! It seriously pains and hurts alright!!!" She said breaking her frustration on me which was somewhere pretty much deserved by me "sanyu... I am sorry... It was just the anger and frustration building up on maa that came out on u!!" I said moving and cupping her face "same things will happen in future too randhir and if each time u plan to lash out on me this way I am sure our marriage won't survive!!" She said looking into my eyes as tears dropped down her face "I am starting to learn to control jaan I just need some time !" she looked into my eyes as if she was looking for some sought of trust to hold on to me and I hugged her tight "I am Sorry..." I whispered in a low voice she remained unmoved "I swear sanyukta this won't happen ever again please don't leave me I'll die without u!! I muttered breaking the hug as tears flew down my eyes and she suddenly latched her lips with mine and shutting me up....
SANYU'S POV
I couldn't even think of loosing him I was so madly in love with this man and thinking of something bad even happening to him was an impossible task for me I latched my lips with him and I could sense him smile between the kiss I broke the kiss "Dare u say anything like that ever!!" I warned and he chuckled "I love u... I really do!!" he said hugging me "I love u too!!" I hugged him back "don't u think this is too much of pda??" he asked smirking and teasing me and I swatted his arms and he winced. And my cell buzzed and it showed parth calling "yeah...Say!!" I said picking up the call "sanyu tickets are booked for day after!!" he said and I had a disgusted look on my face thinking of meeting my parents... Seeing my face randhir raised his eyebrow asking what happened and I nodded my head in no... Saying nothing happened and he smiled at me while I smiled back "so u will be going right With randhir??" he asked " yes I will..." i said and cut the call "What is it??" he asked "u think we should go back to renuka maa and talk to her??" I asked as we walked off abruptly "no need maa Ko saab kuch Pata hai!!" he said winking at me and I had a grin on my face we unlocked the car and randhir decided to take hold of driving and I gladly agreed I turned to buckle my seat belt "sanyukta...." randhir called out and I turned to look at him as soon as I looked at him be latched his lips with mine with force it took me a min to reciprocate to his action he backed out due to lack of breath " What was that for??" I asked licking my lips to drain out the feeling of his lips lingering in mine "just to tell u I can't loose u!!" he said pecking my forhead and I smiled he started the car and his phone rang he looked at the number calling and his face tensed up and certain fear gripped his face...

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS PART WAS PRETTY BORING ANZ NOTHING AS OF INTERESTING HAPPY BUT AS OF I KNOW THE FURTHER PARTS HOLD SOME REAL MYSTERY IT'S A REPORT TO KEEP VOTING AND LIKING IT LUV YA GUYS!! :*