Untitled Part 19

SANYU'S POV
"Jao....." I said casually as I had something pre planned in my head. He turned and started walking towards the door stopped in the mid way and said "dekho sanyukta Mai jaa raha hu....." "Haan Toh jao naa Maine Kaha roka hai?" I said applying bread on the butter he again walked till the door held the handle turned his head around and said "dekho sanyukta Mai Saachi... Mai jaa raha hu....." "get lost randhir " I chipped as I was quite irritated "fine! " he said rudely he opened the door and went to soniya's house and rang the bell I quietly tip toed behind him and closed the door of our house inside and latched it.... after a while bell rang and he started knocking the door simultaneously I went to the door and loudly asked " Ghar Mai ghusna hai?" And he to replied "Haan....." "Toh pehle Sorry Bolo!" I said controlling my laugh "sanyukta Chup chap darvaja kholo Mai half shorts Aur formal shirt Mai Ghar k bahar khada joker lag raha hu....." he said in a irritated tone...... " sort Bolo Phir andar ghusne dung!" I said teasing him a bit " kis baat ki Sorry bolu tumhe?" He asked and put me into a thought really what should he apologize to me for? For going to sonia for knotting his tie but Why do I even care? Just a matter of 4 more days...."sanyukta..... " his concerned voice hit my ears breaking my trance "ah.....Haan.... Aise hi Sorry Bolo.....Mujhe tumse Bulvaane ka Mann kar raha hai Iss liye..... Sorry bol do naa I'll let u come in......" I chipped " Aacha fine I am Sorry bass open the door Aabhi Toh " he said in a defeated voice I opened the door and turned back to walk to the kitchen he came in closed the door and pulled me by my waist and pinned me to the door "what the hell randhir......chodo Mujhe!!!" I said huffing as I panicked at his sudden action..... "Aacha chod du?? Pehle Yeh batao mujh se Sorry Kyu bulvaaya bina baat k? " he asked me as I was still pinned to the door " bass Mann kiya Iss liye " I said " Aacha??? Sanyukta tumhe kuch jalne ki badboo aa rahi hai? Oh my God kahi voh tumse Toh Nahi aa rahi?? Kahi tum Sonia se jealous Toh Nahi?" He asked staring into my eyes " Oh please me? And jealous ? Voh bhi Sonia se in your dreams randhir! " I said looking away..... " mere aakho Mai dekh k Bolo naa that u weren't jealous!! " he said teasing me while I looked into his eyes and said "Nahi...." sternly our proximity had started showing it's friction he brought his face a little closer to mine and in a soft yet strong voice asked "Nahi?" And I in a equally soft voice said "Nahi....." he again in a slow soft voice asked "Nahi?" Bringing his face so close that his lips were hovering over mine and I in a soft low tone replied "Nahi....." and the next moment our lips were attached both his hands circled my waist while my hands made way to his shoulder circled my hand around his neck and soon my hand clutched his hair pulling him more into me he bit my lower lip and entered my mouth as I moaned a bit in pain while he soothed the pain quickly soon after a few mins we parted due to breathlessness and he started devouring my neck while my mind was in a internal conflict of what I am doing is right or wrong one PART said it's wrong push him await while another said it's OK he has changed he won't harm u now.....and suddenly the bell rang breaking our trance and I pushed him away there was an akward silence between us while the bell rang again I straightened my frame and opened the door only to find Sonia with a empty bowl in her hand like a beggar!! I saw randhir making weird faces to her.for spoiling the moment which luckily went unnoticed by her " can I get some sugar please..... I need coffee answer the grocery won't be open now so.... please?" She said in a sugar coated voice "No... " randhir chipped rudely "what ?"she asked confused "he means to say No need to go the grocery now...... wait I will get u some sugar...." I took the bowl and went inside while randhir followed me " hutch k kutte jaise mere peeche peeche Kya ghum rahe ho jao go and wear your pants and leave for work..... " I said as I didn't want him to confront me on the kiss topic "OK he said in a sad tone and left I gave the sugar to Sonia while randhir was getting ready Sonia too left chipping a thank u while I just smiled in return randhir came out of the washroom "sanyukta Yaar tie band k do naa....." he cringed like a small school going boy I turned look and Yeah how did I fail to notice k he hasn't put his tie that means he didn't go to Sonia " jao naa soniya se baandhvalo " I taunted " please naa band do....." and seeing him crib so much I tied it for him. We sat down on the floor and had our bread butter with juice as is was the only thing there bachelor's house u see......" sunno servicing se meri car la Dena I need to go to the market chaavi Mai deli hu tumhe " I said as I completed eating and got up and started ruffling through my bags for keys I took tge keys and threw it to him and he caught it "mere aane k baad jao naa.... shaam ko" he said drinking his juice " Aur taab takk Mai Kya Kya bhooki maru? Tumhare Ghar par kuch Nahi hai " I snapped at him " Aacha Toh Eek Kaam Karo aaj nahi Toh Bhi Saturday hai that means half day Toh tum dupher ko China main restaurant Mai aa Jana Udhar hum lunch kar k Phir shopping jaaenge" he said picking up his files and walking towards the door " OK I chipped finding the plan suitable he got out and pressed the button for the lift while I was about to close the door he called " sanyukta sunno! " " Haan. Bolo I Chipped back to him he looked left and right to see if someone was seeing he quickly pecked me on my forehead and ran off into the lift while I just stood there smiling...........