Chapter 1

I remembered how the fresh air hit me as soon as I got off the boat a few weeks ago. I love the nature here and the staff – this place is my home. I remembered seeing my light brown haired with green eyes uncle, sporting a large grin and a sign with a few other co-workers - getting off the gondola, my suitcase following behind me with my duffle bag over my shoulder and my backpack on my back as I ran over to embrace my uncle.

"Hey, kiddo!" Uncle Owen ruffled my hair as I rested on the couch in his bungalow. "What's up?" He asked, lifting my legs up and dropping it on the floor to take his place next to me. I responded placing my legs on his lap and smirking, causing him to roll his eyes and chuckle.

"TV." I motioned to the satellite television with a random show on, which had a man becoming a lord because he was rich and married to someone famous.

"What the fuck are you watching?" He inquired, causing me to laugh. "What's your plan for today?" He investigated.

"Well," I stopped in a moment, trying to think of the work schedule for me. "I won't be working with you today, sadly." I sighed. "But, I'll be working with you all day tomorrow. Can I go with you early today though?" Both Uncle Owen and I wake up at an extremely early time every morning to see the raptors.

"Course." Uncle Owen grinned.

"Then I will be having to Gentle Giants and just all the random things really." I shrugged. "Probably will take over Leah for her shift at the Mosasaurus Feeding. But everything else are breaks, so I'll probably visit you during break." I nudged.

"I'm going to get ready." Uncle Owen patted my head before heading to his room. I stretched out on the couch again and watching the television. "YOU SHOULD GET READY TOO!" He informed through the door. I groaned. "GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS." I rolled my eyes, groaning again. I stood up, walking over to my room by shuffling my feet.

I slipped into my bathroom, showering and getting ready. I put my Jurassic World trainer shirt over my head and slipped on a pair of black leggings. I put on a pair of combat boots and ran off to the outside of the bungalow, reaching the army green replica of my uncle's bike. My uncle was bending over, fixing his own bike wearing a cream top with the first few and only buttons undone with black jeans on.

"Button up your shirt!" I joked, hopping onto my bike while Uncle Owen jumped on his.

"You like it." He smirked, joking. "Wait, gross – you're my niece." He then realized, causing me to laugh. "C'mon, you'll be late."