Chapter 42

Harry P.O.V

I finished telling them what happened but liam and louis ofcourse dont know about me so i told them the whole story when i finished liam was mouth wide open louis was staring at me and niall was looking at them and gemma was comforting me.

"S-so, ahem ahem you were all these years living in two characters and we were bullying harry styles and you were kidnapped by your step father because he wanted money from you, and niall knew all about it from a month and didnt told us" louis said looking at me i nodded.

"Yup" i said niall nodded .

"ok, Guys i wanted to tell you something, first harry you have to work that shitty thing up that is called brain and think how could you bring darcy back, second call zayn and tell him to come and third someone have to be always with darcy so she wont do something or return to what she was doing" niall said they nodded but i shook my head .

"Return, she wont, SHE CANT" i said and then a picture of darcy laying on the bathroom floor with a pool of blood around her flashed to my mind.

"NO" i screamed i ran up and took gemma phone i dialed zayn number fast my hands were shaking and tears streaming down my face a minute later he answered.

"Zayn is darcy s-still sleeping ?" i asked not giving him time to answer but then what i heared next shocked me.

"Can you leave me alone y-you already done en-ough" i heared darcy voice and i knew she is crying.

"D-Darcy" is all i said .

"Babe please can you he-" i was cut off by a beep, i cried and lay on bed the door openned entered ........ louis ?!

"See if you want to hit me again make it but please not now" i said he shook his head.

"Marc- I mean harry, i wanted to say iam sorry for what i have done although without lying you deserve it but i understand what are you feeling, i know it is a bit weird cause i just from 2 minuted was beating the fuck out of you, but uh- ummmm iam sorry and if you need me or something iam always there" he said pating me i gave him a weak smile and nodded he hugged me and i hugged we parted when we heared a door bell .

"Are you waiting someone ? i asked he nodded.

"Do you forget what we said we are calling zayn" he said and i frowned i nodded i get up with him and get down i found zayn looking angry while niall was shouting at him.

"-RUINED EVERYTHING, HE WAS GOING TO TELL HER IN THE FUCKING DATE BUT YOU WERE AN IDIOT" niall was screaming and zayn huffed.

"I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT HER I DONT WANT HER TO COME RUNNING TO ME CRYING, I CARE FOR HER NOT LIKE HIM" he shouted back and what he said made me angry, i care for her more than he imagine.

"Can you sit down and lets see what will we do" liam said and he didnt respond he just passed him i neared to them.

"Calm down niall" gemma whispered he smiled and nodded. I passed them and sat on the couch.

"Here come the bitch" zayn said under his breathe and i heared.

"Look who is talking" i said in a low voice as if iam talking to myself but i ofcourse wanted him to here i look up and he was glaring at me his eyes was dark that actually frightened me a little.

"Fuck you" he said loud and niall looked at us.

"Iam sorry, dont like you, look for someone else to fuck you you twat" i said trying not burst at him.

"You liitle fucker" he said nearing to shouting .

"ZAYN, HARRY" niall said and we both groaned niall came and sat on the opposite couch gemma beside niall and liam beside louis me and zayn on the same but everyone has the end on to couch to sit on.

"Ok can you two stop fighting like little kids" niall said we looked at each other and shook our heads.

"lets take that directly if you are saying that i must to tell him the whole story then no i would never tell him i prefer telling a stranger than telling him" i said niall glared at me.

"And i dont want to hear your story" zayn said taking his mobile out niall took fast .

"Heyy give that back to me" zayn said niall shook his head.

"Listen, you stop being an ass and help us" niall sayn and i laughed.

"Didnt i said he is an ass" i said under my breathe but niall heared.

"And you stop being a bitch and man up" niall said and zayn laughed at me i huffed.

"Whatever" i said they start talking and talking and i didnt concentrate all i thought about was darcy, i was so sad, frustrated and i was alsoo tired .

"Guys iam sleeping if you will stay there are 3 guest room at the end of the corridor ........ ONLY" i said gemma hit me.

"Harry, this isnt what mum taught us" she said i left iam now a bad person .

"Zayn you are welcome to be here whenever you want" gemma said to him i rolled my eyes.

"I dont want to stay in this house, who want to be in a house that his owner are bitches" zayn said my eyes went wide he is talking about my family i looked at him.

"What did you say ?" i asked looking at him.

"Who wants. to stay. in a. house that. his owners. are . bitches ?" he said again gemma put her hands on my arms lightly but i was already angry everything except my family. i raised my hands and hit him he fell to the ground and held his face.

"HARRY" louis said he held me and started dragging me away .

"Get out" i said and spat at him he left and louis was still dragging me i left him and entered my room, after the fight of darcy i feel so angry and sad and zayn didnt help at all i sat on bed i screamed loudly and threw the pillows.

"Harry open the door" i heared liam saying while knocking on the door.

"G-Go a-away" i said but they knocked i ignored them and lay on bed and started drifting into sleep .

I woke screaming i have a dream about me insulting darcy and the other day she was dead.

"Iam sorry" i whispered i get up i wear a sweater, pants and a beanie i took my car keys and left it was 4 am, the place iam going no one would dare to go at this time when i reached the cemetry i went to my mother and father grave i sat there.

"Hey mom, Hey dad, i miss you" i said trying not to cry.

"Iam in a deep problem and iam soo sad i dont know what to do i think you knew grandma died she ofcourse w-with you, i need help i dont want pity i just need your hug mum, i miss when always you would hug me before i sleep and tell me 'i love you', i really miss you i miss you dad too but you left too soon, i love her too much mum but i was blind that i forget about me lying i knew you are sad from me but i never meant anything all i wanted to do is pass school as you always wish" i said and i brought my knnes to my chest and cried i sat there talking to them .

I left when the sun started to rise i reached home i openned the door.

"Harry oh my god where were you" gemma said hugging me i pushed her lightly and get to my room .

"Harry, Harry" gemma called i didnt realize the liam, louis and niall was there until i heared niall voice.

"Harry c'mon" they said and i ignored them i closed the bedroom door and sat on bed i slept i didnt cry i didnt scream i just slept waiting for my nightmare.

...........☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆..........
Heyy, sorry for the short chpter, but i hope you like it, V O T E and C O M M E N T, thanks love you all bye :* :* xoxoxoxo

Promise >> Harry Styles✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें