Please...

You and Hayes were having a fight about, you don't even know whta the 2 of you were fighting about.mThe only thing you know is that it was a aweful fight. You were running now to your house. You throwed yourself on bed crying the whole day.

The next day you were awoken by loud knocking on the door. You thought if you would let it, the person would leave. After a moment you got tired of it and went to the door. You opened it and you saw Hayes standing, soaking wet and a worried expression spred  on his face. "Go. Away." You hissed, throwing the door in his face, but he stopped it quickly with his feet.

He opened the door a little further, he took a step into your house so he was standin in your hallway. You putted your hands on his chest trying to push in out. But suddenly you were in his arms. You didn't oppose him this time. "Y/n, please don't leave me." He said with much pain in his voice. "It's not that easy Hayes." You said sighing looking down.

"It will! We can sort things out! Please..." He said cupping your face so you had to look at him. "Please..." He begged again. You took a deep breath before nodding. "Okay, I guess." "Thank you!" He said happily holding you even closer and kissing you. After you pulled away you 2 sobbed into each other's arms.

-GuitarGirl-