The Matrimony

Ciara POV

I was at home getting ready for this surprise dinner Amir wanted to have. He said we have to dress up so I was picking out my outfit,I picked out a black dress,silver accessories,and black heels. I get in the shower and wash my hair in the process,I get out dry off and put on lotion. I dry my hair with another towel deciding to leave it curly. I get dressed and put on some makeup around my eyes and lips. I spray a little perfume and put the heels on. I grab my purse and phone and meet J'Shawn downstairs,he has on a black button up shirt,silver accessories,and black timbs.

"you ready?" He asks

I nod my head and we leave,heading over to Nicki's house. When we get there I see a line of cars I recognize as the others' cars. I knock on the door and a few seconds later Nicki answers. We walk in and greet all of them.

"Y'all come in the dining room" He says

We follow him and I see about 5 dishes on the table and 2 pitchers. We sit down and fix our plates. We bless our food and have medium conversation while eating.

"So,what's this surprise dinner about?" Drake asks

"You'll know soon" Amir smirks

Time goes past and we laugh and talk about memories we've shared together. Amir comes back with the desert,he places it on the table before grabbing Nicki's hand.

"Before we eat this lovely desert this beauty made,I would like to have a serious conversation" He says

"Nicki....I know we haven't always been on the right track with our relationship,since high school to now I realize what I have is special,I know I was doing a lot in high school and you gave me chance after chance,I cherish our relationship like no other and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you,I love you more than words can describe" He says sincerely

He pulls a black box out his pocket and gets on one knee. No this nigga is not.....

"Onika Tanya Maraj will you marry me?" He asks

Nicki looks around nervously trying to form words. Her eyes land on mine and she looks as if she's searching for a answer,I shrug my shoulders and she looks back at Amir.

"Yes" She says

He places the ring on her finger and kisses her. I'm blown tf away! What the fuck!? I clap and put on a fake smile,I'm not even gon lie I am definitely feeling some type of way! The fact I'm not the one making her happy is upsetting and this whole situation is like a big ass slap in the face. Maybe it's best if we don't get together.

Nicki POV

I definitely was not expecting that,I'm very happy but I don't know if I really want to marry him or not. Ciara's probably gonna ignore me for a few days and I hate that. The night goes on and I could sense Ci's off body language and just like predicted she's been giving me one worded responses. People start leaving and before Ci does I pull her into my room to talk to her.

"Are you mad?" I ask softly

"Let's see,my friend who claims to have feelings for me agreed to marry her boyfriend right in front of me,how would you feel?" She asks

So she's pretty upset.

"I'm sorry" I say

"I'm happy for you,really" She says

I could tell she means it but I know she's hurt too.

"We just can't do anything anymore" She says making me look at her quickly

"What do you mean?" I ask

"This whole thing proved that we shouldn't have done anything,you're engaged now,it doesn't need to go any further" She says

Is she really saying that she doesn't get together anymore!?

"Ci-" She cuts me off

"I'm not gonna completely cut you off,act as it never happened" She says giving me a small smile

She walks over to me and gives me a hug. She kisses my forehead,then down to my cheek,she places a soft passionate kiss on my lips which will probably be the last time. I kiss back and after a few seconds she pulls away and walks towards the door.

"Congratulations" She says softly and walks out.

A/N: Awww will they be together? Next update soon!