Maya

I walked aggressively into Mike's building until I reached the front desk. It was no surprise that Anna didn't work there anymore. She was facing time for her fraudulent lawsuit against me. I shook my head. I would never understand why Angie went through so much just to get to me. I began to quickly tap my palms on the cherry oak desk.

"Maya?"

I turned around and looked at Yezel with pure disgust.

"I'm sorry but it is Maya, isn't it?" She asked thinking my demeanor was because she had maybe forgotten my name.

"So you were in on it too? Anna wasn't enough you were helping Angie too?" I asked through gritted teeth trying to remain calm.

"What? Maya no I.." Yezel said staring at me with wide eyes.

"Don't lie to me! Mo didn't even have to invite your fake ass, but she did because she wanted to be the bigger person! Why the hell would you help Angie!?"

"Maya please I would never help that woman. Why would you think that?"

I looked at Yezel. She really thought I was stupid or crazy. "I saw the footage from the shooting. I know you turned off the lights!"

"Maya I...I..its not what you think." Yezel said looking around to see if anyone was within earshot to hear what we were saying.

"You evil bitch!" I lunged at her and grabbed her by the throat. "I'm so sick and tired of this shit!"

"Maya no wait I didn't do it to help Angie! Okay please."

I pressed tighter. "Then why did you do it? Huh? Why?!"

She began to pull at hand, motioning me to let go. I let go I wasn't trying to kill the bitch. She began to grasp for air.

"I was jealous okay." She said, her chest heaving up and down. "I promise I had no idea what was going to happen. As soon as I shut off the lights shots just began to get fired. I just wanted to mess up Mo's engagement party because as much as I've tried to ignore it, I know that Mike still loves her. I swear I would never help Angie or Cray. I was just angry and I'm sorry."

I stared at Yezel for a long time. She was pitiful. "Your just a sad excuse for a women and a mother."

I watched as pain entered her eyes. I knew I had made the right decision not to slap her, my words hurted more than my hands ever could.

"Maya?" I looked over to Mike as he walked out of office into his lobby. He looked over at Yezel's tear filled eyes and my rage filled face.

"What's going on?" He asked not knowing who to approach.

I looked at Yezel starting from her feet to her eyes back down to her feet.

"Ask your fiancée." I said as I brushed pass Mike and headed out to my red Lamborghini.

I looked at the time before I sped down the road to go visit Shawn at the hospital. It was now 7:30.

Kira

I looked at my phone again, it was now a half past eight. I grabbed my things and headed out to my Range. It wasn't until I sat down and began to pull out that I remembered that Q had made reservations for seven. Why didn't he call to remind me? Why didn't he show up to get me? Was he okay? Thoughts continued to formulate in my head as I approached the large gates encircling my home. When I pulled up Q was parking in the driveway. He seemed surprised to see me.

"Baby I'm sorry I forgot." I said as I stepped out of my car.

Q looked confused. "For what?" He said then placed his lips on mine.

Lies, Lust & Betrayalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें