Chapter 10

Michael (surprised) was now Ashton's guardian. He insisted to be. He might be dead but he wants to make sure Ashton is protected wherever he goes. He promised he wouldn't let Ashton do anything he would regret.

Michael's sketchbook opened to the first drawing he ever did of Ashton. Michael smiled and flipped the pages looking at his drawings. Closing it.

Michael had now wished he hadn't never killed himself. He never wanted to put Ashton through this pain.

Ashton's hand all of a sudden feels freezing, but he ignores it. Michael had laid his own hand on Ashton's.

Ashton wiped away his tears. Trying to make his vision less blurry. He starts the car. So many times did Ashton think of crashing his car, but Michael wouldn't allow Ashton to hurt himself.

Ashton got back home unharmed. He picks up Michael's sketchbook and gets out of the car. Michael following behind. Again, Ashton runs up to his room laying on his bed, crying into his pillow. Michael was there even if you couldn't see him he was there holding Ashton, like he would always do when they fell asleep next to each other.

Ashton finally falls asleep from crying and being exhausted . Michael kisses the top of Ashton's head.

Ashton woke up a few hours later. Why was he always ways cold now? He thought. He sat up sitting on the edge of his bed. Michael sitting next to him.

Ashton grabbed Michael's sketchbook opening it to the first drawing of his. He flipped threw all of Michael's drawings.

At the end Ashton was a crying mess. How could Michael think of himself like that? Ashton thought. He sighed. He kept looking at Michael's first drawing that he did of Ashton.

"You always knew how to draw so perfectly. I can't even draw a stick figure right," Michael smiled. He lead Ashton's hand to a new page and he got a pencil.

Ashton didn't know why but he wanted to draw.

Michael laid his hand on Ashton's and guiding it around the paper. Michael drew a heart putting 'Ashton + mikey'
In the middle. Writing under the heart "I love you!," -mikey

Michael took his hand away and smiled. Ashton looked down shocked.

Ashton was frightening he hadn't had any control of what he was drawing. He looked at it. Ashton notice it's to be Michael's hand writing. Ashton smiled. He knew Michael was with him.

Ashton had made a promise to himself and Michael, "I'm never falling in love with anyone else. My heart only loves Michael Clifford."

Michael smiled and so did Ashton.

Ashton called Luke and broke up with him.

--------------------------------------

So another short chapter.

Yea I dunno if spirits actually do any of this stuff in this chapter but this is the best I could do.

One more chapter then the epilogue.

So yea I think that's it.
So stay awesome, be happy, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
(Spelling and grammar corrected)