I sighed and stood up. "I'm gonna be at Kelsey's house for a while. I'll see you later." I grabbed my purse and keys and was out the door.

~~

Kelsey POV

"Wait, so he fucking Nicki Minaj? Damn girl, I'm sorry"

I don't know how, but somehow all these niggas ended up at my house. I was sitting on my love seat. Quan was layed out across the floor, Chris' hungry ass was raiding my fridge, Ashley was sitting next to me, Indian style, and Olivia was sitting on the couch, ranting to me as usual.

"No, no Kelsey. The label what's them to date. But he isn't okay with that"

"Damn. Aug turned down Nicki for you, and you still won't give him any?" I popped a grape in my mouth and Olivia rolled her eyes.

"She's right. Nicki do got a fat ass." Quan mumbled, not looking up from his phone.

"Guys. That's not the point. The point is, what if the label drops him? I don't wanna be the reason behind all of that. I don't mind if they go on little fake dates for the media, if it helps his career."

"Olivia listen to yourself. You're basically saying you don't mind sharing your nigga" Ashley said.

"Shit, if that's the case let me hop on his dick real quick" I said standing up.

"Kelsey, sit yo black ass down, you ain't hopping nothing" chris yelled from the kitchen. He's annoying as hell, why was he over here again?

"That does sound a little crazy Olivia. If I had a girl, I wouldn't wanna share her with nobody" Quan said.

"I guess you guys are right. But there's more"

"What else?" Ashley asked.

I pulled my phone out. "Pizza or wings?"

"Pizza"

"Wings"

"Wings"

"Wings"

I ordered a 50 piece wing with fries and locked my phone. Listening to Olivia.

"It's like he's hiding something from me."

"So let me get this straight. You're suspicious because he's spending time with you?" I asked, smacking on these good ass grapes.

"It sounds stupid, but it makes sense in my head" she sighed.

What am I gonna do with Olivia.

We talked for about 20 more minutes before the wings arrived. We all sat around my table, eating.

"We lowkey fake as fuck for having a feast without August" Chris said, laughing.

"Nigga nobody told you to skip your ass to my house." I bit into my buffalo boneless wing.

"I miss his big headass" Quan mumbled, causing Olivia to laugh.

"Not too much on my baby" she said, pointing a finger at Quan. "Guys, I'm gonna head out." She stood up and grabbed her purse.

"Damn O, the food just got here" Ashley wined.

"Girl hush! That's more food for us, the hell" I said.

~~

Olivia POV

I walked inside my condo and noticed it was quiet. "Aug must be sleep" I said to myself. I tip toed in the kitchen and stopped in my tracks when I heard moaning and groaning. "What the hell?" I crossed my fingers and prayed that he wasn't in there having sex with some hoe from one of his music videos. That would be too cliche, right?

Yeah, right.

I walked slowly into my bedroom and there was August, tossing and turning. He had light sweat running down his frowned face. He had on only basketball shorts. He was grunting as if he was in pain, or having a bad dream. I ran over to him. "August! Wake up baby"

"Get away! Get tha fuck away from me!" He yelled and began throwing blows, I dodged them and shook his body, slapping his face lightly so he could snap out of it.

"Anthony, it's me! It's Olivia!"

His eyes shot opened and he stared at me.

"Fuck" he mumbled.

He sat up and put his legs on the floor, staring out into space. I stared at him, my heart still beating fast before I laid my head on his warm shoulder.

We sat there in silence. I knew now, that there was something he wasn't telling me.

"That night, Afta' the concert" he mumbled. I looked up at him. "What about it?"

"When I slep witchu. That was tha best night's sleep I've had in years. Putting my arms around you, knowing that you're there, it helped me sleep." I laid my head back on his shoulder and watched his chest come up and down, slowly as he said each word.

"I have nightmares. That somebody is afta me or some shit. It's happened since I was little, and I never knew how to deal with it"

I closed my eyes and sat in silence, listening to him finally pouring out what I've been dying to know.

"I haven't left because, I don't wanna sleep without you again Mill" he looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere, I promise" he nodded his head and kissed my lips, grazing his tongue across them. I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened my mouth, allowing him entrance. Our tongues battled but I gave up, letting him make love to my mouth.

Minutes passed and we both never stopped for air. I laid him back and climbed on top of him, resting my hands on his chest, with our lips still connected.

"I'm sorry Mill. I ain't wanna scary you with my insecurities and shit" he rubbed circles on my arms as our lips parted.

"I'm from Manhattan baby, nothing scares me" I joked and pecked his lips. I laid my head on his chest and said a prayer in my head.

Dear God,

As I lay my head, fill peace and happiness in my heart, and August's. And help him sleep with assurance that I'm not going anywhere. In Jesus name I pray,

Amen.

******
What could be the cause of August's dreams?

Should Olivia let August date Nicki for publicity?

Save me (August Alsina)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें