t w e n t y - f o u r

Start from the beginning

"Yep," I said, grabbing my bag off the sink. I turned around to see Harry reattaching the vent cover, hardly having to boost himself due to his height. "F.uck," I muttered, staring at his body.

"What?" He asked, turning around.

"Nothing." He raised his eyebrow. "You're so big, you're like the green giant." He gasped.

"I'm not green! I'm Caucasian." I rolled my eyes. "What an ugly word, that is."

"I agree." I sighed, watching him lean on the wall. His figure was droopy and his hair was falling in his face. The loose t-shirt hung off of his body but his jeans were tight, and practically painted onto his well-shaped legs and thighs.

This was honestly a perfect time to back him into one of the stalls and have my way with him.

I genuinely had to restrain myself from offering it. I was physically biting down on my lip to contain it.

"Okay, what now?" He asked, pushing his hair off his head.

Good lord, I wanted to touch his hair, and run my fingers through it, and pull-

"Well, I don't know how we're going to get you out of a women's restroom very subtly." He nodded.

"Maybe you're right."

"Hm?"

"I don't think my plans through sometimes," he admitted.

"No, really?" I asked, sarcastically, of course. "Let's just walk out, I guess. Sabrina will be way over on the other side. Is there anyone else who knows about it being you that flooded the toilet?" He gasped.

"She told you?"

"Duh, of course sh--"

The door began to open but Harry jumped out in front of it, shoving it closed as we bother screamed, "NO!" He sighed, leaning his body against the door and rolling his head back.

"Anyway, no, I don't think so. There was a boy named Seth who worked here, and he knew, but he doesn't work her. Neither does the other girl. Her name is Nadine. They were all kind of a group." I nodded slowly.

"Okay, so should we just walk out?"

"I mean, I guess that's all we can do," he pointed out in his deep, slow voice.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Ugh," He groaned. "They're going to think I'm a peeping Harry," he said sadly, beginning to open the door.

"Wait!" I gasped, shutting it quickly and pushing him back against the door like he was before.

"What?"

"Here," I mumbled, running my fingers through his hair, messing it up.

"What are you--" I grabbed the hem of his shirt, tucking the right side of it sloppily in his pants and he stiffened up. "What is the purpose of this?" He whined softly.

I walked over to the paper towel dispenser, wiping the lipstick off that I had worked so hard perfecting.

"Wait about thirty seconds before you come out."

"What? Why? Can I fix my hair?"

"No!" I groaned, grabbing his hands that were hovering over his head and yanking them down. "If anyone notices it will look like we just fooled around in the bathroom." His face contorted.

"Why is that what we want them to think?"

"It looks better that we'd just be h.orny teenagers than you trying to take a peek at women and little girls pissing." He nodded.