sooooooo.

so if I was to do a sequel
I would bring it like this

Shanel P.O.V

"Kamia " I called to her as the pain became stronger. .
"Yea Auntie Nel "my 6 year old Neighbors daughter responded. I was watching her for the month since her parents went away for their 4 year anniversary.
"R - remember the man that was here before call him and say Ms.Nelly is in pain "I groaned out to her as I held my stomach.
She looked at me for a minute before screaming.
"your bleeding your bleeding "she said as I looked down
"omg, my baby "I said loudly as the tears rolled
I sat myself up on the wall and held my stomach

"please god Don't let nothing happen to my daughter "I prayed as I rubbed my belly as I saw the blood forming a puddle.
"yes Mr .Termane She in pain and bleeding lots she cry and hold her BELLY " Kamia screamed in the phone.
I started seeing double of everything.
"God please don't let nothing happen please. "I begged as I was fighting to keep my eyes open.
I heard foot steps but it was Kamia and Khalick she pushed him in his stroller and placed my emergency bag in the bottom like I taught her incase something happened.
"yes Mr .Termane I did that ,she look sweepy (sleepy)"Kamia said into the phone.
"wake up don't  go sweep Mr.Termane on da way he say ,he say fight it fight it "Kamia said to me as I felt The urge to throw up but I couldn't.

Tremaine p.o.v

"Shanel baby stay up "I said as me and keshawn drove to her house.
"I knew I should've checked on her "Keshawn said punched the back of the seat.
"aye beating the seat ain't finna fix nun "I said to him as this lazy mothafuka was driving slow.
"Niqqa drive "I screamed as I cut him off.
"Kamia, babygirl u there "I asked
"yes Mr Termane, she sweep and won't wake up I scared "Kamia said as she cried.
"shanel no! Baby wake up im almost there. Kamia open the door I'm pulling in. "I said hanging up and Keshawn jumped out typing in the code before taking off to the house I pulled in and hoped out leaving the car in park.
I stood back as Keshawn broke the glass door in since Kamia is short and couldn't reach it.
"Shanel "Keshawn called out with Kamia in his arms while running up the stairs
"baby "I said as I checked the rooms.
" trey "Keshawn called out.
I followed his voice and the site before us was heart breaking.
"S-shanel, baby girl wake up. "Key said as I saw a tear rolled down his face.
"she's not breathing. no, No, pick her up we gotta get her to a hospital "Key said as I picked her up as he got the kids.
I placed her in the seat and sped off the hospital.

wellllllll. I know ima hear some shit in my inbox.
cliff
not sure if ima do a sequel.
but I've been getting a ear full about one.
.

lemme know what you think.
vote
comment

vote comment

vote comment.