The end

SHANEL P.O.V (next day )
"Shanel u gotta go home at some point and u need to stop running from the situation "jayln said as we sat at the table eating she came over to Jaydëň house I cooked breakfast
"I'm not ready yet I'm so mad if I see his face I might leave his other side of his face with my hand print"i said taking another waffle and some french vanilla syrup.
"what did be say to make u slap him "Jaydëň asked sipping his orange juice.
"he question if this was his baby and wondered if I slept with Jaydëň " I said as Jaylin spit her juice out.
"What! "they screamed
"I know " I said
"how did it start that whole argument?" jayln asked
"I told him about me having to go on the road for a week or what ever and he didn't like that or whatever then he Came out talking about he going to work 2mm he gonna start going doing interviews and studio sessions and shit I was like nah u therapists said 2 months of therapy then he can do it but ya know how he is jay and I got tight and slammed my plate in the dishwasher and he was like don't slam nun else so I took the leftover Tater tots placed em in the fridge slamming the fridge and I was like and If I do he was like nun fck it and fck u. I said Ohh trust me Jaydëň is ready to fck me. and we then went into all of that. "I said as I took my vitamins.
"Wow " jayln and Jaydëň said
"now u was kinda wrong for saying that to him knowing the situation between u and Jaydëň and ontop of that u spent the night here I trust u and know that u wouldn't do anything with Jaydëň and I know Jaydëň from our high school and college days he not like that but u need to talk to him u hold on to so much instead of letting go and u like to throw in his face about him cheating with Mickey u have to let it go and drop the situation shanel "jayln said as the tears rolled.
"H-how I can't cause every time I see Tianna Mariah Neverson face I see mickey I picture the whole m - moment of tremaine fck in her as she moans out my man's name that's my job and it made me feel like our love making was shity and I was horrible in bed and I felt so worthless and the only thing that came out was my son a blessing in disguise and if he felt like that with this child I'm carrying wonder if he question Khalick "I said as I wiped the tears clearing the table.
"He did " jayln mumbled
"Excuse me" I asked
"he did "jayln said looking down.
"What do u mean he did jayln?"I yelled at her.
"Don't yell at me Shanel "she said
"jayln.! what do u mean he did jayln and I'm not gonna ask again "I yelled
"he got a dam DNA Test. Damit "she scream the cupped her mouth.
"H-he what "I asked as the glass slipped out of my hand and shattered onto the floor in broken pieces.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I over heard him and keshawn talking "jayln said as Jaydëň sat met down then and cleaned up the glass and put everything in the dishwasher.
I sped upstairs grabbing the bag I brought her the other night I grabbed my cell phone charger I was already dressed in my new clothes and shoes I just grabbed my key and sped out the door.
"shanel wait don't leave like that ur angry I understand but don't think u should drive with a heavy heart " Jaydëň said running up to my car as I closed it.
I locked the door and started the car and drove off.

a DNA test he lied to me he said he knew that when he first laid eyes on him anyone could see that tremaine is his father.
"Call R.o.d."
"hel-
"Keshawn a DNA TEST A DAM DNA TEST "I SCREAMED
"I-IS SORRY SHANEL I-
"UR MY BROTHER MY R.O.D. WE TOLD EVERYTHING TO EACH OTHER EVEN WHEN IT WAS BAD,HEART BROKEN, GOOD, SAD,DEPRESSING, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST U. UR MY BROTHER FOE CRYING OUR LOUD AND DID U EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO Me OR JAY SHE HAD TO OVER HEAR YALL TALK ABOUT IT I HATE YOU "I SCREAMED AT HIM AS I CHOCKED ON MY TEARS BEFORE HANGING UP.
I PULLED UP IN THE YARD SAW ALL HIS CARS WAS HERE so he here.
I unlocked the door and heard music
I went upstairs and checked all the rooms Tianna and Khalick was gone.
I quickly showered changed into something comfortable my sweat suit and uggs.
I walked right in the studio as he was in there with his brothers.
"Hey baby "he said as I slammed his door
"A dam DNA Test on our son tremaine "I asked screaming over his loud music playing.
he looked at Me crazy
I leaned down and pulled a button and all the music turned off.
"shanel u broke my mix board " he snapped.
"A dam DNA Test on our son Khalick u did a paternity test on him u lied u sick piece of shit " I said throwing a pair his beats studio headphones.
"how u find out.-Ohh I'm sorry shanel I didn't mean it I had to really make sure he was mine. "He said ducking as his brother moved out the way.
"Nah bro in laws stay in here don't leave cause he might need some help getting up cause two of his legs gonna be fcked up "I said as he tried moving around the room
"shanel stop baby "he screamed
"No I'm tired of stopping cause every time I turn around this get a lil better it get a lil worse I'm always getting hurt Its like 8 months later we see mickey not only with ur baby and then come to find out u did some sneaky bullshit like that like I'm a hoe when u the one who probably need a dam Std check up every three days. how dare u I'm fed up im fed up -im fed up- I'm done- I'm done with u I can't do this it's like every time we try in end up getting hurt I'm tired of being sick and tired of ur mess and bull shit I don tried this ain't working. I been trying to see if I was ugly or did I have a bad figure or was our love making was shity "I said as I touched his face making him look at me as his tears fall.
"I picture it every time I see Tianna Mariah Neverson I see mickey I see it how your seat dripped onto her body. her body moving in sync with yours and she s-she screaming and moaning out my man's name after the night I got finished moaning it the night and morning before. I picture it all down to when we first made love tremaine as u sung "Dive in " to me as u dove in as I scratched up ur back shoulders leaving bite marks up ur neck it was me I wasn't never yours to keep and you was never mine to keep. "I said as the tears as rolled out as I slid down to the floor and held