Just a filler

just a filler of what everyone was thinking and how mickey is feeling and Shanel.

Shanel P.O.V.
She his. omg I know I said I forgive her and him but I can't take all of this .Then we might have to raise her cause mickey is sick and dying I felt so bad of the thoughts of her faking but when Lady Ema cleared the air and told everyone. we're all going to have to talk this out but right now I need some time to get my mind right. I walked back Into the room an Trey is holding his daughter and smiling As mickey and lady Ema was talking. I picked my son up and grabbed his bag "Baby were u going "he asked as I grabbed my Bag. I walked over to him and kissed his lips. "I need to get my mind right this is a lot to take in and digest and I want to have a healthy pregnacy with this baby. so when ever u wanna see me and talk call me I am going out of town for few days Khalick will be with Jaylin and keshawn then ur man will have him. "I said as I let him kiss his son ans watched as Khalick kiss Tianna cheek clapping. "you wanna hold her "he asked as Khalick was trying to get back on his lap. "No I think I should go. I'll let u know when I'm leaving. "I said as I picked up Khalick
"So that means ur not gonna be here when I get out of here then "he said laying down and placed Tianna on his chest.
" yeah " i said as he leaned up and I leaned down and we kissed as I pulled back he Tianna placed her hand on my cheek and smiled I touched her Little hand and smiled before leaving with Khalick. I closed the door as I looked at my phone debating.
I dialed the number.

"hello " his smooth voiced ranged through the phone.
"Does your offer still stand?"I asked
"(He laughed ) For you love Anything "he said making me smile.

"Thanks "I said smiling

"I'll have my private Jet ready by tomorrow afternoon "he spoke

"great "I said as I placed Khalick in his car seat and made sure it was secure.

"I'll be waiting for your arrival have a wonderful day beautiful "he said as I said my goodbye and thank you.
I smiled as I watched as we drove away of this lil break I well much needed.

Mickey P.O.V.
I sat here and half listed to what this lady was telling me. I regret doing things on the past I shouldn't have been doing what I been doing. I hate to have to leave my child on Trey and Shanel. but seeing how great parents I want her to know her Real Mama is So I'm leaving her all the money I have in a special account I set everything up with the court to give it to her when she turn 16.
"umh T-tremanie I have to go now "I said rushing gathering my things.
"Really I just saw my daughter for the first time. "He said sitting up with her on his chest.
"Look I'll come back for her tonight I have to go into work "I said as my phone ring again for the 5th time.
"OK ur number the same "he asked pulling out his phone
"yes "I said kissing Tianna Mariah Neverson on the head one last time.
"OK call me so I'LL have her ready and I'll send u some money and clothes. "he said as I rejected the call .
"Thank u so much shanel to tell her thank you but I'm late. " I said hugging him.
"Yeah no problem "he said looking at me as I left out his room

"hell-"
"mickey were are u?" he asked in a harsh tone.
"k-kevin I had to leave my baby with her father I'm sorry I -I know I owe u give me one more day I promise I'll give it to. please "I begged as I placed my large shades over my eyes and walked out the hospital fast.
"No no its to late ur life will be over before you know it " he said and hung up.
just as mickey crossed the street a black Suv Mini. came across her and. "Booom "it strikes her. and keep going. as she laid there people came surrounding her dead body as they called for help.

well here's a filler.
vote comment
read temptation