adoption

Camilla's p.o.v: Today was the day we perform at the orphanage. We also get to adopt a couple of lucky girls . I'm super excited to see there little faces.

As I was thinking I felt someone tap me.

"Hey Dinah " i said before grabbing an apple.

"Hey mila " she said sitting next to me.

"You excited for today " asked Dinah.

" Im really excited I can't wait to meet the kids" I said

"Yeah me too" she said

As we were talking the rest of the girls came down stairs.

"Hey guys "ally said

Hey we said replying back .

Guys let's go before were late said lauren .

We all hurried into the car and drove to the orphanage.

Maddie pov as the girls and I were practicing our dance Ms Abby told us to get ready.

All of the girls and I got our costumes on and left the room. We are going to do a spice girls tribute like how fifth harmony did at one of the concerts.

My character was sporty . I had a red sweatband on a white sports bra Blue and white pants and red boots.

Jojo 's character was baby. She had two sliver bows in her hair , a pink tutu on, with red shorts red boots and a pacifier.

MacKenzie was supposed to be ginger. She had a red wig a British flag shirt with red shorts and red boots.

Nia was scary. She had on a a cheetah print outfit on with matching cat ears and red boots.

Last but not least kendall was supposed to be posh. She had on a black body suit and a red belt and red boots.

When we heard the door open all of us ran down the stairs with out falling thank god.

Ally's pov : once we finally got out of the car and walked up to the door we were greated by a lady.

Please follow me she said

As we were walked in we saw some people who were totally fangirling out and some girls we taking pictures of us .

Then I saw 5 girls run down the stairs dressed in the most cutest costumes ever.

Guys look at those costumes I said

Aww that's so cute said Camila

There costumes look better then our spice girls costumes said Dinah

After that the lady introduced us to all the girls .

Now lady's all the girls are going to show what they are talented at said the lady.

A whole bunch of acts went on they were all good but not what were looking for.

Now last on our list we have MacKenzie ziegler,Maddison ziegler, Jojo siwa,kendall vertez, and nia fraizer.

All of the girls walked up to us started the music and danced .

2 or 3 minutes later

Dinah s pov : when the girls were dancing we all stood in awe

Wow that was amazing said Camila

Thank u said all the girls after that all the girl and I walked out room talked about who were going to adopt .

May I have you attention every one said lauren we have decided on adopting .

(A/N: who will 5h adopt?

Will the girls like them?

And why am I asking you these questions .

Comment ideas for chapter 3 vote for this story and read my other storys. Sorry this so late I was supposed to up date 2 weeks ago